• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

mystery (kellerman) - who killed the woman?

mysterykellerma

Hello guys!

Sorry if this was the wrong forum in which i post this topic but please don't close it, it's very important for me.

I've a little problem, i'm from germany and i read the book mystery by jonathan kellerman. But i can't remember who killed the mysterious woman.

Please help my, i despair in this story!

Thank you so much!

Well, a suggestion might be to go to a site that has a decent online review of the book, and then contact the reviewer to ask for more information.

I Googled the book and came up with: The Official Bev Vincent web site which seemed a semi-decent review. There's a contact link on the left there to contact the site, and maybe someone there can help you with what it is you need assistance with.

Funnily enough the review does say that the resolution of the murder mystery is 'long and complex' so seems you're not alone in the confusion.

Funnily enough the review does say that the resolution of the murder mystery is 'long and complex' so seems you're not alone in the confusion.

That makes it sound like a mystery worth reading - and maybe re-reading, to figure it out. And on Kindle, too. Perfect!

Another mystery which is worth re-reading - possibly more than just the once - is The Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. It's not particularly complex, but it is a rich and truly rewarding masterpiece of fiction.

Now there's another one of us. :confused:
Bought it for my kindle and am 40% of the way through it (that's in kindle distance) and suddenly the complexity is skyrocketing. It has a pleasing easily readable style with authentic LA ambience, but I think I'm going to end up diagramming it before I'm done; I just now got hopelessly lost.

60% to go. :)

This reminds me of an old flatmate of mine who used to watch murder mystery shows with a notepad and pen so he could make notes as to who the killer might be :)

This reminds me of an old flatmate of mine who used to watch murder mystery shows with a notepad and pen so he could make notes as to who the killer might be :)
:lol:
I generally read mysteries straight through, with no hope of finding the solution in advance. But this one is a special challenge, so I'l give it a try.
And now that you remind me, I probably have no hope anyway. :sad:

I've a little problem, i'm from germany and i read the book mystery by jonathan kellerman. But i can't remember who killed the mysterious woman.

Finally finished.

You mean you read the book and understood the confession, but simply forgot the name of the killer? :confused:

Why the urgency?

Back