• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Natasha Bedingfield

Freya said:
MARTIN'S A SENIOR MODERATOR!!!!!!!

Hah.

I can understand the 'Hah' too. Was my first reaction.

I just wonder what he's going to take it upon himself to delete now.

i thinik the tune draaags; theeeese woords are myyyyyyyyyne
i prefer your 1 freya

whats the dif between mod and senior mod then M? licence to kill??

Actually, i kinda like the song. At least, i did the first thousand times i heard it .... now i'd go with Martin that its getting seriously overplayed. Its catchy in a way that most pop isnt these days.

As for Martin, well i'm very much looking forward to him editing my posts ... for instance if i say that the reason for Poptarts is <edited by Martin for the good of humanity>

Phil :D

Well, in about an hour as i have got to go to work :D

Dont you have studies you should be attending to?? Or girlfriends that should be attending to? Or you know, moderating and stuff :)

Feel the rain on your skin, no one else can feel it for you, no one else can let it in, no one else, no one else can speak the words on your lips, blah blah blah the rest is still unwritten... I swear, someone from this forum could have written her latest effort. It's just so damn chirpy. Next thing she'll be singing about penguins.

Back