• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Neat Computer Wallpapers

VTChEwbecca

kickbox
I found this site full of wonderful computer wallpapers. I know some of you enjoy changing your wallpapers often, as do I, and I thought you might find some of these to your liking.

I particularly like this one.

Mile-O-Phile said:
[KILLJOY]Wallpapers slow down processor speed.[/KILLJOY]

I'm from the Southern US, we move slow in general. A few seconds slower, and I'm not likely to notice. Plus, I like art...I'm the daughter of an artist, its ingrained.

Mile-O-Phile said:
[KILLJOY]Wallpapers slow down processor speed.[/KILLJOY]

Beauty is more important then processor speed.

Chewie! Thanks, good site :) Here is another good place for wallpapers Theme XP I'm sure you can guess from the name but they do a lot of themes as well :D

Regards
SillyWabbit

Good find, Chewie!

And Mile, if you actually notice a slowdown because of a wallpaper, you should get a new machine.

If not, then what's the problem?

Cheers, Martin
Grin.gif

I'm glad (almost) everyone is enjoying the site.

I've never noticed a slow-down with my computer wallpaper, either. And I've had some fairly intricate papers. Maybe I need to set my stopwatch to count microseconds to see the difference.

Maybe I need to set my stopwatch to count microseconds
What, you mean you haven't, already?

Shame!

I have very intricate wallpapers to - with clocks and stuff. I love that stuff!

Cheers, Martin
Grin.gif

Martin said:
What, you mean you haven't, already?

Shame!

I have very intricate wallpapers to - with clocks and stuff. I love that stuff!

Cheers, Martin
Grin.gif

I love intricate wallpapers, too. Lots of fun.

I guess I'm lagging behind on using the microseconds...oh well. I'm never up with the lastest fads, anyway.

Ummmm, I prefered your old one :)

Anyway, i'm so used to seeing your old one. It's like when someobody you know gets a radical hair cut and then it's like they have totally changed. Maybe it will grow on me.

Regards
SillyWabbit

Martin said:
It's a new one, but it's to small, I think .. what do you think?

Cheers, Martin
Grin.gif
I think it's a nice change. :) However, like Wabbit, it WILL take some getting used to, but I do like it.

Back