• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

need help...

Bookie

i ve got a few dan brown 's question...pls help

angels and demons:
y did the camerlengo resurrect the illuminati?and y did he brand himself and the other 4 cardinals with the illuminati brand?

digital fortress:
why strathmore impersonate himself as n.dakota and plan to sell the passkey to numataka..??

pls help..and thanks 4 ur help...

tthese are the question from a quiz, and for heaven sake i didnt read both of the books so i think i need help from u guys, i need to submit the answer soon, so pls help me

Bookie said:
i mean can anyone help me..?

aimages.amazon.com_images_P_1571323767.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Help yourself, or Barney will help you, I've given you a number of resources and ideas. Don't you realise you also have to read them?

Whoops, sorry!

hlp ursel or barnee will hlp u i giv u a # of resor cs n ids dont u realiz u also hav 2 reed dem?

lilbiteb said:
Reading this thread has made me giggle more than Little Britain did tonight! :)

To be fair, you could walk through a cancer ward and find more to laugh at than in Little Britain.

Yes. You need help. But it would appear that you're beyond our help. Seek a professional.

ions said:
Yes. You need help. But it would appear that you're beyond our help. Seek a professional.

guys...i need help and i thought there must be a DAN BROWN professional who might help me here,

Bookie said:
guys...i need help and i thought there must be a DAN BROWN professional who might help me here,
Oh a Dan Brown /professional/. Well why didn't you ask straight away? I've done a BA in Dan Brown, but I'm really hoping to get a Masters degree.. it's my life's dream.

Oh dear - the sarcasm has gone above someone's head. :p

Bookie, in the length of time this thread has gone on, you probably could have read at least one of those Dan Brown books - they are a pretty quick read. Or, find a Dan Brown forum on the net, where they are always discussing his books - you should be able to get your answers there.

Back