• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

neopets

mehastings said:
Is that one of those keychain pets?

i thought they were little video game type things that you had to feed and talk to and "walk" or it would "die".

No, this is something else :)

The neopets website explains:

Neopets® is the greatest Virtual Pet Site on the Internet. With your help, we have built a community of over 70 million virtual pet owners across the world! Neopets has many things to offer including over 160 games, trading, auctions, greetings, messaging, and much much more. Best of all, it's completely FREE!

Have a look at the neopets web site. I was going to get involved in it once before but it slid to the back burner and I never got around to it. Looks like a lot of fun!

Stewart said:
Come on, we're all adults here...
I belong to an adult guild on the website, and there are many adults who play along also, with their kids or by themselves I asked because I wanted to buddy up with someone from TBF :)

People of all ages get into neopets. There shouldn't be an age limit on having fun.

I once tried to get a neopet but for some reason it didn't work and I didn't bother to email anyone to find out what was wrong.

Back