• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New Guy from Israel

akohl

Hi everyone.:D
I'm a middle aged guy who only recently upped his reading rate from a novel every or three years to about a half a dozen a year. I found my way here by looking for book discussion forums and was happy to see by thoughtful, but not intimidatingly brainy heavyweights, although I won't be upset if one or two of them happens to weigh in. So hi everyone.

I'm going to comment on that Life of Pi thread. I hope people are still watching it.

How many people belong to this forum, by the way? :D

Welcome :)

It's difficult to know how many people belong to the forum, because the number at the bottom of the front page counts everybody registered, whether they are still active or not.

Welcome to the forum :)

As Clueless rightly said, it is difficult to know how many active users there are - we have 3431 registered users (at this point in time), though the number of those who are active is far less.

Hey
I was in Israeli in May!! It was soooo hot over there.
How you finding the site?
PM me if you wanna chat!!

lani

Welcome and have a great time... some people here are nuts but in the whole we're all very nice and if you have chocolate, we might even be friendly.. :D

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I just finished The Time Traveller's Wife.

Maybe I'll start a thread on it.

Back