• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New Here and hoping for better

im 26, i have read the ones within the vampire chronicles, the lives of the mayfair witches, ramses, servant to the bones, and the first one of the sleeping beauty series.

Oh my friend

mr_michel said:
im 26, i have read the ones within the vampire chronicles, the lives of the mayfair witches, ramses, servant to the bones, and the first one of the sleeping beauty series.
You absolutly must read the stand alone novels as well such as the ones I mentioned before. They are hard to start because of the unfamiliarity of the stories but they are o so worth the read. Personaly I would suggest that you start with Servant of the Bones.

May I

hay82 said:
No, sorry. But I'm sure someone here does..
Could I maybe, (with your permission of course) copy your avatar and play around with the colors? I would of course give you any copies of anything I managed to make and if you like one you may have it.

?

mr_michel said:
I must apologize because I have no idea why I missed the whole middle section of your post and then posted my suggestions. I must still be asleep, sorry (slinks away with red face)

Back