• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New Here and hoping for better

Damn! Well, I just thought if I kept mentioning the dreaded TP... it was worth a try anyway. :D

Oh, so now you offer me peaches? It's too late now, that grudge is well and truly harboured, my friend. :mad:

It's nice that there are other, kinder people around who offered me peaches without being prompted. :p

Hey! It was not me that didn't offer you peaches it was the forum. The forum is evil you know? It's buried on an old indian penguin burial ground! I hear tales of some kinda spooky corner :eek:

I'll make it up to you! Have some... CHOCOLATE! :D

Mm, chocolate, my one weakness! :D Think carefully Wabbit, my forgiveness rests on your answer to the following question - is the chocolate milk or plain?

You chose wisely, O Wabbit! That was a lucky escape! :D OK then, you have my forgiveness. The whole peaches episode is consigned to the history books, never to be spoken of again. :)

Glad I am

Cathy C said:
Hi, JasonOrillas! You'll find a lot of strongly held beliefs here about books and other things, but the Moderators generally will close a thread if it gets too obnoxious.

Of course, being New Hare, make sure that you tell SillyWabbit how much you LOVE penguins... :rolleyes:

Welcome!
Cathy
I am truly glad that this is the case now if I can just force the other forum to accept the deletion of my name and account I will be ok till I get that done I may not be able to hang around much. sorry and have fun.

Where?

hay82 said:
Couldn't disregard... To many jokes... Must make joke... :D
You must know me since you skipped the flirting and went straight to oops :D

Where do you guys get your beautiful avatars?

Yea I know that one

hay82 said:
DevianArt.com it can take a while to find a good one.
I just cant seem to find one that suits me. Would you happen to know the word for avatar in spanish? Oh sorry to do this but while I'm here I wanna see if the special characters work so forgive me. áéóúñ¿ Well lets see.

JasonOrillas said:
I just cant seem to find one that suits me. Would you happen to know the word for avatar in spanish?
No, sorry. But I'm sure someone here does..

nop as far as i know its also avatars in spanish
but its easy to make your own avatars, just need to crop and resize the image you want to use.

bienvenido al foro

Gracias

mr_michel said:
nop as far as i know its also avatars in spanish
but its easy to make your own avatars, just need to crop and resize the image you want to use.

bienvenido al foro
Gracias. ya hize uno mio de mi propio ojo. Thanks I just made one of my own eye. Look at dat.

bueno para que esta pagina se vea bonita
in behalf of this particular page i change to my old avatar (just for a while)

Back