• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New Kid on the Block

jessibee

New kid on the block for about what? two seconds? hehe hi! i'm jessi...i'm 16 and am spending this summer on a serious book craze. I've already finished nine books since the end of the school year...they're mostly teen reads but if any catch your interest- let me know. here's the start of a wordy summer!:D

Memoirs of a Geisha
Prom Crashers
Twilight
Island Girls (and Boys)
Gossip Girl #9 Only in Your Dreams
New Moon
Vampire Kisses
My Secret Boyfriend
Blood and Chocolate

Sounds alright!

Prom Crashers sounds good, Island Girls (and boys) sounds as if it's my kinda book, Blood and Chocolate sounds interesting and I couldn't guess what it's about. DO you reckon you could do me a favour and tell me what those are about, Teen reads are my favourite as I'm 14, I can relate to Teen reads and I understand them.

Well, Thankyou.

Welcome to the board!. This place is full of young whipper-snappers, so you should feel right at home. Don't mind abecedarian though, she's the curmudgeonly old one who yells at the young 'uns to stay off her lawn.:D

well E>M>M>A

prom crashers is about this girl emily who meets this guy ethan only once and he gives her his number and she looses it and the only thing she knows about him is that he's going to prom sometime in the next month. so she gathers up her best friends and they all hit every prom they hear of so she can find him. it's pretty funny- the trouble they get into.

island girls(and boys) is about these three friends who are going to be living on their own for the summer and have this house all to themselves and eventually go through this rollar coaster of finding and dealing with relationships. its a cute romantic comedy and if u like rachel hawthorne (who is my favorite teen author) then ull like this book.

lastly,

blood and chocolateis simply put- amazing! i love this book- but if ur not into the whole mythical creatures thing, forget about it. this is about a girl vivian whose a werewolf and actually falls for a human and it just shows u how nuts her life is with her whole werewolf pack and how she has to stuggle with figuring out if she can truly be human or is just some monster. its a really good/cute/funny book and if you have an open mind you'll enjoy it. p.s. beware of continuous swearing

Hi and Welcome! Pay no attention to that rascal SFG75...he's one of those teacher-types who delight in filling the minds of innocent children with corn syrup.(He's from Nebraska you know;))

Back