• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New Profile Option

:D at Ell, Martin, SillyWabbit and Phil. I will try my best to come to post many I can. Cheers.

What, it's the female's you're supposed to milk? Oh man, you could've told me earlier. I've been trying to milk the males for months and mostly just managing to moisten the bottom of my pail. Argh... that damn 'bottom'. I almost had it.

Yeah, come to think of it, it's nastier than I intended it to be. Yikes, :eek:. I was over-concentrating on the literary playfulness of the message, I think.

I'm not too worried about people knowing my name -- hence the reason why I use tarablythe just about everytime I sign up for something (and I can usually get it without getting a bunch of numbers behind it!) It's just my first and middle name, I'm not comfortable with sharing my last name but I don't see a problem with people knowing my first name. But everyone has their own space of privacy and I do know quite a few people who never ever share their name anywhere on the internet.

Back