• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New to the forum

Henning

Hey everyone,

I am new to the forum and I look forward to joining the discussions.

I am currently reading The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath. Recently finished House of Leaves by Mark Z Danielewski. It is a terrifyingly good book.

Welcome Henning. How are you enjoying Plath's journals? I've been meaning to pick them up, but not getting around to it.

Prairie_Girl said:
Welcome Henning. How are you enjoying Plath's journals? I've been meaning to pick them up, but not getting around to it.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Plath´s journals are a great read. I haven´t finished them yet. Not an easy read at times and you have to take your time, but they are definitely worth picking up.

novella said:
Hello Henning. Is your name a verb? :)

Well, it does look like it, doesn´t it? Actually, it is quite a common name in the north of Germany and also Denmark. In English, it is "Henry".

Henning said:
Well, it does look like it, doesn´t it? Actually, it is quite a common name in the north of Germany and also Denmark. In English, it is "Henry".

Oh, I didn't know that. I love the name Henry. :)

Back