• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

new years plans

SFG75

So what is everyone doing to ring in the new year? Just being a home-body here, maybe read and drink some extra coffee tonight. Might smoke a good stogie if the mood strikes me, but the desire for one leaves once the temps go below 50.

We are going to be eating, drinking and doing fireworks at my sister's house tonight. Tomorrow, I plan on hanging around the house, just goofing off.

We'll probably watch movies or play board games with the kids and shoot off a purposefully saved fountain from the 4th of July. Any toasting will be done with iced tea or white grape juice.

But other than sticking my head down the toilet, I want to....read!

Might have to give it a day or two...:rolleyes:

SFG75 said:
Just some advice CDA-coffee, lots of coffee the day after.;) :p

Coffee, right now, sounds like a spiffing idea!

I am NOT drinking for the rest of the year. no, really...!:rolleyes:

SFG75 said:
So what is everyone doing to ring in the new year? ....

Went to the church, heard the reality version of Ava Maria (beautyful voice); then went to the party where happened to have a nice time and where met a couple of new friends; now was watching the Scottish Fiddle Orchestra on the TV, waiting for the bell of 2006.

Happy new year
to all those who I know about and know not!

Back