• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New Years Resolutions!

lahondas

mine as some of you no, is getting my husband to eat healthier, lose weight, gain positivity and get stronger physically. but the newyears resolution for myself is, get better at gambling!!!
;)

whats your newyears resolution?
also, anyone ever did there new years resolution? finished it? made it? or done what they said they would?
2 years ago i made one, i was to move. i made a promise, that id leave home, and thats what i did! im proud and happy, and i hope this year ill complete my new promise....hope you all do too.

To keep breathing. I never make New Years Resolutions since I'll probably just break them but keep breathing should be possible.

Mine last year was to wear a skirt (I hadn't worn one for about 4 years). Well, I managed that very well thankyou - infact, there was a scary period during the summer when I only ever wore skirts :eek:

My resolution is to try never to write "no" when I mean "know," or "there" when I mean "their," or to leave out apostrophes where they are called for. I also resolve never to go anywhere near Nebraska.

Sun-SSS said:
My resolution is to try never to write "no" when I mean "know," or "there" when I mean "their," or to leave out apostrophes where they are called for. I also resolve never to go anywhere near Nebraska.

We must be the great minds that proverbially think alike. :D

To run TWO miles BEFORE breakfast
Eat no more Thornton's chocolates
Drink no more red wine, even if it is supposed to be good for us ladies!!!!
in fact be a much healthier, happier person :( Ah! Sod it! On second thoughts
Read more books and don't make promises you can't keep....

My New Year's resolution is to buy NO MORE BOOKS until I've read all the ones on my bookshelf. I'm guessing that will last about 5 days.

I have added too many pounds during Xmas. The urgent resolution is to go to the gym! wish me good luck to stick to it for at least a week. :D

lahondas said:
but the newyears resolution for myself is, get better at gambling!!!
;)

No need for me to resolve THAT! :D I earned $13K last year and $90K this year at that particular pursuit. ;) It's the setting aside a chunk of it for the taxes that's the PITA! :eek:

My resolution is to make more money at this writing game! Need to get a regular paycheck, not just sporatic ones!

Well I never make new year's resolutions as I never stick to them, but I do need to sort out our finances and also I need to get fitter :rolleyes:

Back