• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Newb

Allison

Hey everyone, I'm new! I've had this site bookmarked for a few weeks and finally decided to register. I'm currently reading Angels & Demons that I bought for 80 cents a few days ago in an antique mall! I can't put it down (I'm half way through it)! It's my first Dan Brown book and definately not my last! After Angels & Demons, I will probably start reading Eldest by Christopher Paolini. Hope to see you around the forums! ;)

Hi Allison,

Never ever commit the sin of saying Dan Browns name out loud :eek:

I'm just kidding, welcome to the forum :)

Allison said:
Angels & Demons that I bought for 80 cents

Take that! You were robbed.

It's my first Dan Brown book and definately not my last!

Ah, I see, you're one of them masochists. Well, let's not beat around the bush, I ask, no I demand that you burn that book. And the receipt. Go on! Go on! No, the first one. Not Eldest.

I make that 14 hours exactly between a new member of the forum mentioning Dan Brown and Stewart trotting out his 'he's a crap writer' act for the umpteenth time (now with added 'comedy' voice).
So come on, who had 14 hours in the sweepstake? The winner gets to take Stewart to see the finished film version of "The Da Vinci Code".

Thanks so much everyone for the welcomes! This place is really friendly! I have to ask though - What's wrong with Dan Brown? lol

Allyson! Thanks! I love your name too! I knew an Allyson in HS (spelled with a Y) and I always liked that spelling better. ;)

Gawd, Stewart... Stewie is somehow an appropriate avatar for you! :D

Welcome Allison! :) Everyone has different tastes, and one of the great things about this forum is that you are free to express them. Enjoy!

Back