• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Newbie Too

Welcome Newbie Too!

It's not our habit to let sequels join the board but with an avatar like that we'll make an exception this time. :D

You pay your own damn electric bills on it though! ;)

Stick around, it gets worse.

RaVeN

Are you the second in a trilogy? If so, how long do we have to wait for your concluding part to join? Are all your posts going to end in cliff hangers? I don't think I can bear the suspense. Oh who am I kidding. I love bears.

Didn't my Luv make you your own thread to play in Martin? Go back there and turn on some soft music, turn down the lights and finish your own "joke". :p

RaVeN

There's so much jealousy and negativity flying around today. I say we all just put out love and keep it there.

«Fickle~Minded» said:
I'm so glad I found this site. :)

Glad we have you here. Welcome and enjoy! :)

*whisper to Fickle Minded* ;) not be surprised when you see some who are 'weird', some 'crazy', some like chocolate, some like black roasted coffee, etc,etc,etc,...........

Cheers,
watercrystal

Litany said:
There's so much jealousy and negativity flying around today. I say we all just put out love and keep it there.

At a tenner a shrub I can see why you feel that way. Just don't forget that we're partners now and sharing the proceeds is company policy.

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
Just don't forget that we're partners now and sharing the proceeds is company policy.
Hey! That's your policy. Not mine. Besides, you're the one paying, so now you want half the money back?

And I like to take this opportunity to offer my services to our new member. First shrub's free. ;)

If it's one thing I can't stand it's dissention in the ranks. That and not enough strawberrys on me waffles. Okay, there are 2 things I can't stand. Dissention in the ranks, not enough strawberry on me waffles and when the sunday paper comes without the comic section. Okay there are 3, at least 3 things I can't stand. Dissention in the ranks, not enough strawberrys on me waffles, the sunday paper without the funnies and my brother in a paisley print with matching pumps. There are 4 things that I can't stand...aww, it's a tuesday...FEK it!

RaVeN

watercrystal said:
Glad we have you here. Welcome and enjoy! :)

*whisper to Fickle Minded* ;) not be surprised when you see some who are 'weird', some 'crazy', some like chocolate, some like black roasted coffee, etc,etc,etc,...........

Cheers,
watercrystal

"some like chocolate, some like black roasted coffee, etc,etc,etc,..........."

I mean their personalities, like that, my expression, :eek: .

Again, welcome! :)

watercrystal said:
"some like chocolate, some like black roasted coffee, etc,etc,etc,..........."

I mean their personalities, like that, my expression, :eek: .

Again, welcome! :)
I don't have any problem with that,but thanks for the warning ;) ,and beside they say that Normal is boring,look at the crayons, they were all different colors,but they happy to stay in a box. :)

phil_t said:
Hey there Fickle!! Welcome to the Forum :)

What sort of books are you into??

Phil
Depend on my mood, but lately I'm with Dan Brown's crazyness looking for the "Holy Grail", :p (Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons)and after that I join Mitch Albom to strengthen my faith again by reading Tuesdays With Morrie & Five People You Meet In Heaven,why can you recommend me any good books you read lately? :)

Back