• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

night of the living dead

:eek:

How do you set your head on fire by accident? lol What the hell were you guys doing???

Regards
SillyWabbit

SillyWabbit said:
Same question to you? And what was you all doing????
Have you seriously never set fire to a person? Weird. I thought it was something most people had done at least once.

We just were standing around talking about stuff, and then, you know, all of a sudden Joanna was on fire. It just something that happens sometimes. I don't think we really need to go into who said what, and who was or wasn't burning stuff, or even what those things might have been. It's just not relevant. What's important here is, umm, the great amount of love and respect I have for, you know, stuff.

SillyWabbit said:
You're a pyromaniac, admit it!
Look. It happens. Sometimes people catch fire. It doesn't necessarily mean that anyone is to blame. People are a lot more flammable than you'd expect. Mistakes happen. What's important here is that we learn from these slightly smelly experiences. We just need to all put out love and keep it there. No need for accusations, no need to involve the police. Let's all just relax.

I was out at a bar the other night, and had to tap guy next to me and ask him to please go help the girl at the next table, her purse was on fire and she didn't seem to realize it.

I probably would have screamed "fire" except that I was quite relaxed after that jumbo margarita. So sometimes it's good to be tipsy.

bobbyburns said:
yeah, well, there's not that much gore. day of the dead was a lot bloodier.

it also came out a lot later. Night of the Living Dead came out in 1968. Day of the Dead was almost 20 years later (1985).

Litany said:
Look. It happens. Sometimes people catch fire. It doesn't necessarily mean that anyone is to blame. People are a lot more flammable than you'd expect. Mistakes happen. What's important here is that we learn from these slightly smelly experiences. We just need to all put out love and keep it there. No need for accusations, no need to involve the police. Let's all just relax.
I caught my hair on fire a long time ago when it was long. I was in a store looking at something and didn't realize there was a lit candle on the table. Thankfully, it didn't burn much, but it did stink. Burnt hair smells awful.

Back