• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

no tough guys in movies

Yea in the good old days the women would leave the guns to the men, and concentrate on getting into trouble while looking good. Then the hard men could kill a a few hundred other guys in order to rescue their damsel in distress.

Yea in the good old days the women would leave the guns to the men, and concentrate on getting into trouble while looking good. Then the hard men could kill a a few hundred other guys in order to rescue their damsel in distress.

Feminism...ppff.:whistling:

Your post reminded me of a blog entry I read just the other day. It's a Japanese perspective on the feminisation of male culture, not just in movie culture. Note, this is taken from a blog I read from time to time, and sometimes the themes are 'mature' so be warned if you're sensitive to strong language: Plight of the Grass-Eater « Gaijin Chronicles

Back