• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Non-inflammatory political subject line about opinions of Republican primary voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a shocking finding, more than half of GOP primary voters believe President Barack Obama was not born in the United States, according to a new poll.

Too bad they didn't ask these voters whether Hawaii was in the United States...

I know where Hawaii is, it is where all the democrats ran to to avoid voting in Wisconsin.
Seriously, I was in Hawaii recently. I stopped there on way back from trip I took with some friends from KKK, Fox news and that church group forum is talking about. We hunted some endangered species with assault rifles, and then visited my sweat shop where they make furniture from trees in the rain forest. All in all it was a lovely trip, and the weather was fantastic, thanks to global warming.

I know where Hawaii is, it is where all the democrats ran to to avoid voting in Wisconsin.
Seriously, I was in Hawaii recently. I stopped there on way back from trip I took with some friends from KKK, Fox news and that church group forum is talking about. We hunted some endangered species with assault rifles, and then visited my sweat shop where they make furniture from trees in the rain forest. All in all it was a lovely trip, and the weather was fantastic, thanks to global warming.

I see your two personalities have merged and you can finally be yourself,bravo.

I knew there was a good reason you uprooted that tree.
There is a chip on your shoulder,why not get rid of it and start fresh?It seems to me you are going backwards all on your own.

I am going backwards where? As usual, I do not know wtf you are talking about. This is not surprising since you apparently play Mario Brothers and read comic books. Is the general the guy from The Incredible Hulk? I don't know since I have not read a comic book in over 40 years. Anyway you should appreciate that I am not going backwards, I am taking risk to blossom instead of being tight with my buds. Or something.

I am going backwards where? As usual, I do not know wtf you are talking about. This is not surprising since you apparently play Mario Brothers and read comic books. Is the general the guy from The Incredible Hulk? I don't know since I have not read a comic book in over 40 years. Anyway you should appreciate that I am not going backwards, I am taking risk to blossom instead of being tight with my buds. Or something.
It's understandable now,I was trying to figure it out and I finally did,you don't know what you are talking about.
jim,is that you?

I think it is supposed to be "on the other hand". But this is okay, as perhaps this is also in code. I doubt you have "always" been here. Is this not a bit of an exaggeration? On the other hands, perhaps not.

You, teaching me English ,is very funny.

If you want to talk about exagerations we should start with you.
Big undercover investigator,who made another account because you were worried *rolling eyes*, and goes and mentions the same profile background,must not have been that good at the job jim.

Exagerations you say?

Seriously, I was in Hawaii recently. I stopped there on way back from trip I took with some friends from KKK, Fox news and that church group forum is talking about. We hunted some endangered species with assault rifles, and then visited my sweat shop where they make furniture from trees in the rain forest. All in all it was a lovely trip, and the weather was fantastic, thanks to global warming

Yes ,yes,it was a joke...I know,but since you take things literally I thought I would mention it,I will leave out the Incredible Hulk and your buds,cause I think you were traveling to Hawaii at the time.

Btw,it's a chief and I am Libra,not general or Lib.

Teaching you English is not so funny, but necessary. The first sentence you wrote is messed up. You have conjunctions and punctuation screwed up, and what is up with "you were worried *rolling eyes*". This is not English What is with the asterisks anyway? I was good at my job,btw. I did mess up with profile business, I will agree. At the time I did not consider this serious, but subsequent events I will not mention and you will be unable to comprehend anyway made me reconsider. I think your problem is you really believe you are the chief, of something or other. Perhaps this forum.

Teaching you English is not so funny, but necessary. The first sentence you wrote is messed up. You have conjunctions and punctuation screwed up, and what is up with "you were worried *rolling eyes*". This is not English What is with the asterisks anyway? I was good at my job,btw. I did mess up with profile business, I will agree. At the time I did not consider this serious, but subsequent events I will not mention and you will be unable to comprehend anyway made me reconsider. I think your problem is you really believe you are the chief, of something or other. Perhaps this forum.

Actually the chief came from something another member mentioned as a joke.

You wouldn't know that though cause you are too busy finding new ways to be insulting,and to someone whos English is not their first language,at least I don't pretend to be someone I am not.

Thanks for the English lessons,I highly recommend you open a school to teach there, instead of a massage parlor.It seems it's greatly needed.

I see your memory is short, Libral. Go back through the previous postings and you will see you insulted me first, with the cracks about going backwards and chip on my shoulder and some other stuff which was insulting, even though it made no sense. If you go back farther you will see I never insulted anyone first. I expressed my opinion, which is different from some other people's, and then they insulted me, and I did likewise. As far as pretending I am someone I am not, is your real name Libra? Are you really a chief. As for the chief thing being a joke, how would you know? You seem unable to recognize jokes. And what is this about English not being a first language? Are you referring to yourself, because I am a native English speaker. But I see you are from Canada, which probably explains a lot.

I am happy someone on forum actually appreciates my jokes. Many people in Thailand think I am funny, but not my jokes. They just laugh at the stupid stuff I do, like chopping up the water line, falling down the stairs at the wat and setting the kitchen on fire.

I see your memory is short, Libral. Go back through the previous postings and you will see you insulted me first, with the cracks about going backwards and chip on my shoulder and some other stuff which was insulting, even though it made no sense. If you go back farther you will see I never insulted anyone first. I expressed my opinion, which is different from some other people's, and then they insulted me, and I did likewise. As far as pretending I am someone I am not, is your real name Libra? Are you really a chief. As for the chief thing being a joke, how would you know? You seem unable to recognize jokes. And what is this about English not being a first language? Are you referring to yourself, because I am a native English speaker. But I see you are from Canada, which probably explains a lot.

Yes,I was reffering to myself.

Actually,you started everything off by having two accounts and posting under both and when you were called out on it you kept insisting it wasn't true.Treating everyone here as idiots.How many times do I have to repeat it?The thing is that threads were closed and we said to go on but you continue to insult people with you derogatory remarks

My name is Vicki.

Thanks for the rest.I am a proud Canadian/Greek.

OK Chief Vicki, lighten up. I explained time and time again why I tried to disguise my identity. You will never comprehend this. I live in a sometimes dangerous world but it is not your fault if you do not understand this, as the only threats in Canada are from frostbite and bears. Why do you keep going on with trying to jazz up forum with this thing about idiots. if anything it was a test and showed that people on forum are not idiots but smart enough to figure the whole scam. You insulted me first, Vicki. If you do not believe me, just go back through this whole moronic discussion and you will see I never insulted anybody first. Psychologically, I think you give away your whole problem here with your little quotation, which goes "oh Mario...if only I could control everyone the way I control you..." See what I mean. You want to control everyone, including me. But you are to late. My wife is already doing that.
Love, Jim

OK Chief Vicki, lighten up. I explained time and time again why I tried to disguise my identity. You will never comprehend this. I live in a sometimes dangerous world but it is not your fault if you do not understand this, as the only threats in Canada are from frostbite and bears. Why do you keep going on with trying to jazz up forum with this thing about idiots. if anything it was a test and showed that people on forum are not idiots but smart enough to figure the whole scam. You insulted me first, Vicki. If you do not believe me, just go back through this whole moronic discussion and you will see I never insulted anybody first. Psychologically, I think you give away your whole problem here with your little quotation, which goes "oh Mario...if only I could control everyone the way I control you..." See what I mean. You want to control everyone, including me. But you are to late. My wife is already doing that.
Love, Jim

All was calm until this,another snide remark from you:

If I could control what goes on in here you would be already gone from the moment you called another member a dyke.You are very insulting and continue to be and if the people there find you funny,I don't.

I can take alot of joking back and forth but
I explained to you to just go on,start fresh,the threads were closed and every post after that you insult where I am from,you insult another mod where she is from,you are making fun of my English when you yourself have forgotten yours,I think it's enough from you.

And if your wife controls you,that is your problem and not mine.

Stand-up comedian wanna-be.Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back