• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

'Nother Newbie

steffee

Hello everyone.

I am new here but it must be fate. Because I am currently reading Lolita by Nabokov and this just happens to be the book discussion for December. So it must be.

I love it here already... the first thread I found was on Life of Pi, a fantastic book and fantastic discussion here.

So, hello... from Stephanie in Coventry (but originally from Durham), UK.

steffee said:
Hello everyone.

I am new here but it must be fate. Because I am currently reading Lolita by Nabokov and this just happens to be the book discussion for December. So it must be.

I love it here already... the first thread I found was on Life of Pi, a fantastic book and fantastic discussion here.

So, hello... from Stephanie in Coventry (but originally from Durham), UK.
Hello Stephanie,

It is fate! :)

Welcome to TBF.

And I see that you have posted to the Lolita forum, though I haven't yet read your post. So now I'm going to run over there and welcome you there too!

Have fun,
Peder

Welcome to TBF!.:cool: It's great that you are also reading Lolita, we are having a great discussion here about it and have some excellent members. This is THE best place for book discussion.:)

Thanks for all your 'welcomes' :)

I do like it here, it's keeping me from reading, but hey, at least I'm reading about reading here.

Back