• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Nothing

Motokid

This thread is about nothing.
For nothing.
With nothing.
To nothing.
Without nothing.

Nothing in gerneral. Nothing specific. Zero. Nada. Zilch.

Please, feel free to add your bit of nothing if you'd like. Or not. Since not posting is a form of nothing too.

How much nothing is out there? How much nothing can you contribute? What kind of nothing can you create? What is nothing? Can you say nothing and still create nothing at the same time?

Is nothing real? Can there really be nothing? If you have a point of view on nothing, or even just a thought on nothing, does that mean you have something?

If you are viewing this thread are you viewing nothing?

A good nothing thread is something this forum has needed for a long time. Seinfeld did it, you can too.

Peder said:
A good nothing thread is something this forum has needed for a long time. Seinfeld did it, you can too.

Can I get as rich and famous as he did by doing the same thing in cyberland?

Motokid said:
Can I get as rich and famous as he did by doing the same thing in cyberland?
Been wonderin the same thing myself.
There has to be a way.
But so far ..... nuthin.

Peder said:
But so far ..... nuthin.

Way to get into the spirit of the thread Peder!!!!! :D :D

And the rest of you are doing a splended job as well. Look at all the friggin' nothing happening today!!!!!

Whooo-hoooo!!!!!

That's the most nothing I've seen you post in quite some time Peder.

U Da Bomb my brotha!!!!!! Da Bomb!!!!!

Sofia said:
I'm betting you got plenty to add
But I've already added nothing. I really can't be bothered to add anything, but If I hadn't added nothing, I would have had to add something.

Is there even such a thing as more nothing, let alone plenty of nothing? How does one measure amount of nothing? If I have nothing and then add nothing, do I end up with nothing^2 or nothing+nothing or just... well, nothing? And conversely, if I have nothing and subtract nothing, do I then have something?

Back