• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Obey The Crab!

Okay, I 'jigged around a plant pot'. Now what?

Funny link, Wabbit. Bit odd, but funny none the less.

Especially liked the Obey .. Obey .. Obey! - bit.

Cheers, Martin :cool:

Glad you liked! Funny and strange are always a good combination. The fekin crab told me to go away. How rude!!!

Nobody ever obeys the wabbits... :(

Regards
SillyWabbit

That's one rude crab :eek:

I'll poke it in the eyes with a stick, you tell its mother. Revenge will be ours :D

Regards
SillyWabbit

I hope you DID obey the crab? He gets very cross if you don't. He might pincer you on the toe of something :eek: Just remember, the crab knows all!
OBEY THE CRAB!

Regards
SillyWabbit

LOL! This creature seems to have an unhealthy obsession with chairs and monkeys! It is also rather crabby ( :rolleyes: ) - after six goes it told me to "go away as it was rather tired", though it didn't put it quite as politely as that! :D

SillyWabbit said:
I hope you DID obey the crab? He gets very cross if you don't. He might pincer you on the toe of something :eek: Just remember, the crab knows all!
OBEY THE CRAB!

Regards
SillyWabbit

lol not really. that's why he did get disappointed.

RainbowGurl said:
Aww. I'm not feeling any better, can't even eat :confused: I'm force eating at the moment :(
Hmm...

Prepare to not worry...

If you're feeling feverish still, then not having an appetite isn't something to be too concerned about. Just get lots of fluid. Try to eat, but don't feel you have to force yourself. Your body wants to spend the energy it has fighting the bugs that are making you ill. If you eat too much, you'll be diverting energy to your digestive system instead. If you need food, your body should tell you.

Do you have any other symptoms? Any back pain? A rash? Vomiting? Aversion to bright light?

Litany pulls out home diagnosis kit.

Litany said:
Do you have any other symptoms? Any back pain? A rash? Vomiting? Aversion to bright light?

Litany pulls out home diagnosis kit.
Hot, sweaty, headache, vomiting, weak, very tired, depressed, body aches...

If you're vomiting then you should go see the doctor. When are your parents back? Is there no one else who could take you? Also, if you can't eat and you can't keep food down then you could get some of those sachets full of electrolytes for people who have sickness and diarhoea. They replace any salts you're losing. So send someone out for those too. And then go back to bed.

Litany said:
If you're vomiting then you should go see the doctor. When are your parents back? Is there no one else who could take you? Also, if you can't eat and you can't keep food down then you could get some of those sachets full of electrolytes for people who have sickness and diarhoea. They replace any salts you're losing. So send someone out for those too. And then go back to bed.
My parents are comming back Friday, I think I'll be ok.

Back