• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Ohaiiiii Eddybody, my introduckshun.

Trick

I've been going by the internet moniker Trick for a few years now, and I live in the 7-3-1 Tennessee.

I'm 19, going on 20.

I like to read and write, and I'm beginning to delve into the ranks of exploring poetry.

As far as anything else goes... I love meeting new people, and just conversation in general. I'm always up for a chat.

I work at a sleep clinic. I work 12 hours shifts observing people to make sure they don't die in their sleep while fancy whirring gadgets record all of their vitals. It's a night job, and the most active thing I do is play games on my laptop.

I'm a complete night owl, although I frequently cross over to the Day Walker side to do outdoorsy-type things.

Congratitties to you if you read all that! :lol:

Tootles, I'm going to go flit around the other forums now.

Welcome to the forum! You'll have a great time. I'd make a great sleep lab study. I can fall asleep just about anywhere. If only it were an olympic sport......:sad:

Back