• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

old topics

Status
Not open for further replies.
come come now. This sort of bickering is beneath us all.

You should let the other party speak for themselves and see your way out. If you are concerned about bickering, you shouldn't "troll" like you attempted with me previously.

Is this "bickering" below you?

Your ignorance is of no great consequence to me, but I admit it's a little annoying,.... like a fly!

I let things be, but you just couldn't let it go. You posted this first, I never responded to you or resorted to name calling. Well, you have my attention now pilgrim.

yes, as would I. But I think that SFG75 would retrieve them both for ill purpose.

You should really stop posting, you are burying yourself. Let's review the facts.

1.)You posted six times in a thread of mine harassing me. Not ONCE did I respond to you or return the treatment.

2.)You personally attacked me in the last post of that thread, which I did not respond to.

That puts you in violation of a big forum rule which states:

Personal attacks against members of the site will not be tolerated.

So, you chase me in a thread needlessly, and then you appeal to some fake gentleman's sense of "come, come now" elitism, followed with another personal attack about me not letting the hatchet go. Sounds like it's you who needs to "let go" and move on. Just post on the forum and have a good time, you don't have to troll and attempt to pick fights like you have succesfully done in this instance. For the sake of the board, I'll let it drop, but the facts, if you want to look at them-clearly show that you are the instigator here.

You should really stop posting, you are burying yourself. Let's review the facts.

1.)You posted six times in a thread of mine harassing me. Not ONCE did I respond to you or return the treatment.

2.)You personally attacked me in the last post of that thread, which I did not respond to.

That puts you in violation of a big forum rule which states:

So, you chase me in a thread needlessly, and then you appeal to some fake gentleman's sense of "come, come now" elitism, followed with another personal attack about me not letting the hatchet go. Sounds like it's you who needs to "let go" and move on. Just post on the forum and have a good time, you don't have to troll and attempt to pick fights like you have succesfully done in this instance. For the sake of the board, I'll let it drop, but the facts, if you want to look at them-clearly show that you are the instigator here.

1, 2. Slow response time is not a defense of your current behavior. You've responded to those posts by now, indeed! But I admit, this is not the type of correspondence I intended. And as for your facts, their sum is a trivial pursuit

your membership in the mature discussions thread seems like a false elitism by now!

Then it would belong in the "general discussion" thread. This thread has a specific topic and it should stay to that. If you read the thread title, you will see it before your very eyes.

You've just used this thread to have a go at helgi for attacking someone when no attack took place. You're allowed to go off topic for that but no one else is allowed to point out when you're mistaken? Grow up.

And if he was attacking you in another thread hit the report button, don't drag your petty squabble into other threads. No one else is interested in your wounded pride.

You've just used this thread to have a go at helgi for attacking someone when no attack took place.

The comment was unnecessary and had nothing to do with whether or not helgi supported, or was against the idea of deleting old threads. If it was a joke, helgi could've used an emoticon. Personally, I didn't see the humor in the post.

The comment was unnecessary and had nothing to do with whether or not helgi supported, or was against the idea of deleting old threads. If it was a joke, helgi could've used an emoticon. Personally, I didn't see the humor in the post.

It is not hard to understand what it was.

It is not hard to understand what it was.

Fair enough, I can agree to disagree on that. It would've been nice if helgi posted as to what he intended there. Instead, we got proxy defenders who have to get their digs in. At least you have a higher standard Zolipara, kudos to you.

OK Guys and Gals. Time out! Take it to PM if you want to carry on.

To answer the original post, we've got plenty of space and bandwith so the old threads can stay. Occasionally we might lock an old thread, but generally they can be revived or a new one started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back