• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Online Book Buying

Stewart said:
And it takes forever for the books to arrive. I ordered on 26th July and I'm still waiting. :mad:

LOL-I know exactly what you mean. I always fear being ripped off. I wonder if the owner who advertised a given book that I wanted from Amazon isn't just trying to rip me off or something after a week or so. Then again, I remember that it's only $5.00 or so. Then again, that could feed a college kid. :D

SFG75 said:
LOL-I know exactly what you mean. I always fear being ripped off. I wonder if the owner who advertised a given book that I wanted from Amazon isn't just trying to rip me off or something after a week or so. Then again, I remember that it's only $5.00 or so. Then again, that could feed a college kid. :D

I won't worry about that too much. If sellers started doing that, Amazon would kick them off the site as soon as they found out. EBAY too.

Back