• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Online journals?

alice

Does anyone here have an online journal / blog?

I wasn't sure where to post about this but I was curious, I'm presuming people who like to read alot would do this also :rolleyes:

I have one at livejournal, anyone else?

Alice

Same for me... but I haven't updated in awhile Suffering burn out with that. BUT I shall return :cool:

Stay tuned!

Ok ...

Stewart said:
Is there any need for such a large image in your signature? It's horrible.

Thanks for being blunt. It was the only image that would work when I tried (OK only a few times, I'm lazy) but I'll make an effort, just for you :rolleyes:

Alice

Hollis said:
I used to do the livejournal thing, but am really not into it anymore. There's too much drama that goes on over there! lol

Nowadays, I only really journal on my DeviantArt page or in my Art Blog.

Wow, I checked your blog out ... it's really good :) What do you make the images for?

Alice

I'd say quite a few people on here have either a blog or a personal website. You just have to go where the links take you.

I have one and I wouldn't recommend anyone to visit it. Most of what is in there is crap and I don't understand what I am writing in it myself.

I have one, but I don't write to it often. I'm trying to go too many ways with it, and I would like to focus on something.

Hey thanks, guys. Alice, I just draw for fun. I've always liked to doodle. It's nothing serious, really. I'm in a few art exchange groups online and I spend most of my time playing over on DA.

You know, I do appreciate online journals and blogs. I think they really help you get to know a person. I used to be really into livejournal and I loved reading about the mundane everyday things going on with the people I'd met online. I learned the hard way that sometimes such openness isn't always the best and so since, I've kind of dropped out of LJ and have set up a private journal for my eyes only on a different, but similar site.

It's funny how much people will reveal about themselves for an audience. I've read blogs that are all philosophical and others that are all about the cute boy in homeroom. Book blogs, art blogs, celebrity blogs, etc.

Do you guys who keep blogs/journals write about pretty much everything or a certain subject or interest, mainly?

I generally write whatever comes to mind, which isn't always much. I don't really care if my blog is personal or not, but I guess it is. I don't feel a need to keep my life secret, if people for some strange reason would want to know about me then that's just fine with me.

I have to say that I have never written about the cute boy in homeroom, but the cute man in the swimsuit, that's something different right..?

Hollis said:
I used to do the livejournal thing, but am really not into it anymore. There's too much drama that goes on over there! lol

Nowadays, I only really journal on my DeviantArt page or in my Art Blog.
I enjoyed your blog. That's something new for me. I've never seen someone illustrate the full power of PS like that. The Deviant Art page was a cool link as well.

I had a livejournal, but i got sick of it. I felt self conscious posting stuff in there so I went back to a real journal. It works a lot better for me.

Back