• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Only in the UK

That won't work. I am too offended! Next you will say that Prince Charles looks like a Monkey and Camilla looks like a horse... which is not true. Very obviously not true. Noooo not even a tiny bit :D

You tell 'em, Wabbit. How dare they insult our lovely country in this way. In fact I was so offended by the title of the thread alone that I didn't even dare click on the link for fear of what I might find. Shame on you, Motokid.

28jrz5
28js01

See?!

Cheers

Hey, I would never insult my big-eared, tight-wad, fox-hunting parasite of a future monarch. He means the world to me.

Can you please explain to me what purpose the "Royal Family" serves the people of England? Are they just figure heads that represent the past and a symbol of history, or do they actually serve some real purpose to the people?

I am serious. I have no clue about this.

They serve no real purpose. But I am not a fan of the royal family, so maybe someone who is can tell me what exactly they do(that is useful) in return for the vast amounts of money they receive from the taxpayers. The Queen seems to actually do some work, but as for the rest, they spend their time pleasing themselves and playing polo, hunting foxes, shooting birds, partying, drinking and shagging mistresses behind their wives' backs.

What work does the Queen do?

Is it strictly humanitarian? Which is fine, but if you have a gazillion dollars to play with, and nothing else to do, then humanitarian stuff is the very least you should be doing.

Back