• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Party On The Forum

Oh no, Gem stepped on all the food, and everyone is starting to look undernourished from too much alcohol and lack of sugar. I know...

*KristoCat whips out some COOKIES*

thanks Kristocat, these are lovely.

Sorry everyone about the er food...:eek: ..*flicks some dip off skirt....it lands on tundra*...oops..I haven't gone and started a food fight have I?:D

*throws several half eaten cupcakes at gem..but one misses and splats on the orgy room door*...I think I'll debut my new dance.."the dance of the smitten cupcake."

Poppy1 said:
*weakly* thanks Kristo, perhaps just a little one to go with the coffee.
Coffe, what may I ask is "in" the coffee. Come on Poppy and dance with me before I fall asleep. :D

muggle said:
Coffe, what may I ask is "in" the coffee. Come on Poppy and dance with me before I fall asleep. :D

Awwww, OK, you asked so nicely:eek: But hey, I'm just starting to wake up again and it can't be that late over there?:rolleyes:

tundra said:
sigh. I so tired..I'm gonna lay down on the table and take a nap.

drunk.jpg

oh, but wait, that's a bench...it can't be tundra. Who is this?

No idea MattyJ, but if he's missing fingernails then it's Muggle.

Thanks for throwing cupcakes at me tundra, they were rather good. You think they've finished in the orgy room yet? Is there a keyhole we could look through? Wake up tundra..you can't pass out until I have.

Gem said:
Thanks for throwing cupcakes at me tundra, they were rather good. You think they've finished in the orgy room yet? Is there a keyhole we could look through? Wake up tundra..you can't pass out until I have.

Ok, ok, I'm awake. Why stop there? Lets just open the door and look. Stewart's probably alone in there anyway.

tundra said:
Ok, ok, I'm awake. Why stop there? Lets just open the door and look. Stewart's probably alone in there anyway.

ok, you go in first.....I'm expecting to see Stewart with a gaggle of adoring females, SFG looking on, and playing with his cigar (ooh matron! - sorry watched a Carry On film earlier), and SIL serenading them with a bluesy/jazz type number.... If muggle is in there too, I'll never recover from the shock.

Ok... *opens door*

asleep.jpg

Aw. Stewart and SFG are asleep. I wonder which is which.

They aren't even half dressed. I'm so disappointed.

:D :D :D

They aren't even half dressed. I'm so disappointed.
I guess we got here too late...
Oh and if I had to guess...the one in the hat is Stewie and the other one (who looks like he is holding his er...cigar ;) ) is SFG.

Or we could tie SFG's hands behind his back, and put this whip that I just happen to have with me, in Stewarts hand....

ai69.photobucket.com_albums_i74_maddoxy_whip.jpg

Back