• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Party On The Forum

tundra said:
I'll never drink again...:)

That's what you said after the last party:D

Lady Cordelia, I'd be surprised if there was any leftover beer, (someone, naming no names cough tundra cough drank it all).

Gem said:
That's what you said after the last party:D

Lady Cordelia, I'd be surprised if there was any leftover beer, (someone, naming no names cough tundra cough drank it all).

Ha! I wasn't at the last party. And I don't even like beer. I'd put my money on Bren. Runs in at the last minute..probably took everything left over.

tundra said:
Ha! I wasn't at the last party. And I don't even like beer. I'd put my money on Bren. Runs in at the last minute..probably took everything left over.

(whistling tunelessly behind her raised book):cool:

muggle said:
sfg, bring her up, bring her up. mehastings has been under water for 5 minutes bobbing for apples. You are holding her down too long. No more shine for you. mehastings may need some though to fully revive her.

Sheesh. Show up a week or so late to a party and this is what you guys do? Try to drown me? ...and after all that work I put into making a lovely chocolate cake. :D

mehastings said:
Sheesh. Show up a week or so late to a party and this is what you guys do? Try to drown me? ...and after all that work I put into making a lovely chocolate cake. :D

Mehastings, I would like to take this opportunity to say....i wasn't involved at all, it was all SFG75, yep he's the one you should go after (preferably with a rolling pin...). Muggle is a sweetheart and he would never have tried to drown you- But...he had more involvement than me (and we've already established that I had no involvement whatsoever)

Gem said:
Mehastings, I would like to take this opportunity to say....i wasn't involved at all, it was all SFG75, yep he's the one you should go after (preferably with a rolling pin...). Muggle is a sweetheart and he would never have tried to drown you- But...he had more involvement than me (and we've already established that I had no involvement whatsoever)
Oh yes, Ms. Innocent. I believe it was Gem that was whispering in SFG's ear and saying....hold her down, hold her down. And it has been established that the only thing I did was provide the moonshine for all.
Now where is the chocolate cake.

muggle said:
Oh yes, Ms. Innocent. I believe it was Gem that was whispering in SFG's ear and saying....hold her down, hold her down. And it has been established that the only thing I did was provide the moonshine for all.
Now where is the chocolate cake.

:eek: Muggle! I'm shocked, little old me, do something like that? (I thought you said you would never tell? We had a deal! -looks like I have to reveal the secret ingredient in your moonshine now ;) :D )

Back