• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Party On The Forum

muggle

We need to have a party on the Forum.

But of course, it has to be organised. I nominate Sofia, Dogma, and Mehastings to supply the drinks.

Who's going to volunteer to provide the necessary food things.

And most importantly, we require a driver to drive a car into the swimming pool.........after imbibing the drinkies supplied by the aforementioned three members.

And of course, any other volunteers for things that normally go with a party.

I will provide some moonshine:
anihillbilly.gif

We need volunteers for providing some thingies to eat.

A most excellent idea! Count me in! I'll bring snacks and mixed tapes.

Stewart, of course we should have an orgy room, any ideas how this will work?

After we get back all of the RSVPs we'll get muggle to figure out the seating at the dinner table.

(I think Stewart and I will just have to get drunk and make up.) :D

StillILearn said:
After we get back all of the RSVPs we'll get muggle to figure out the seating at the dinner table.

(I think Stewart and I will just have to get drunk and make up.) :D
SIL, wash your mouth out with soap.:D

I will fry up some Rocky Mountain Oysters for appetizers. Where is Poppy, she usually can come up with something good for the menu. WooHoo, lets get this thing "rockin". Where are the dancin' girls.

Oh, and pontalba should be able to think of some great cajun food.

Perhaps Sunday was not the best day to start a party. I thought for sure that steffee would be here.

It is an ongoing party. Bring plenty of drink and food. Or you can have some of the moonshine, help yourself.

muggle said:
SIL, wash your mouth out with soap.:D

I will fry up some Rocky Mountain Oysters for appetizers. Where is Poppy, she usually can come up with something good for the menu. WooHoo, lets get this thing "rockin". Where are the dancin' girls.

Oh, and pontalba should be able to think of some great cajun food.

lol Muggle. Do Mountain Oysters mean the same thing there as here?:D
OK, some Kiwi fare - pavlova with kiwifruit, chocolate eclairs and brandy snaps, coming right up. Pass the moonshine please. (it's Monday morning here - don't tell anyone;) )

I'll take some of that moonshine too, please! Sunday night... the impending doom of Monday morning...actually, I'll take two helpings of moonshine!!

Gem said:
Muggle, whats a party without a late gatecrasher :D , I don't come empty handed though,

ai69.photobucket.com_albums_i74_maddoxy_wine.jpg

Gem got the 10% discount for six -- she just drank one of them on the way over. Somebody feed her a loaf of bread. :D

Back