• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Pathetic

jenngorham said:
sirmyk loves his wiiiiiffffe sirmyk loves his wiiiiiifffffeeee. neener neeener neener.
Is that the sound my wife would make, lit and flying out a window: "Sirmyk loves his wiiiiffffeee Sirmyk oves his wiiifffffffeeeeee".... SPLAT!

jenngorham said:
you suck!!!!!! frank didn't eat any fucking carrots *jenn's voice gets a bit hysterical*
Don't worry... it's not a horrific-looking bunny-suited man under your bed... it's Carrot Top!!!

oh well then, he's hot *jenn doing her best paris hilton*

g'night boys.
bye ronny good luck with these 2.

If any of you see me disappear on this forum for awhile, it's just to go dress like a bunny from hell before popping in to see jenn...

jenngorham said:
oh well then, he's hot *jenn doing her best paris hilton*

g'night boys.
bye ronny good luck with these 2.

Sleep tight, sweet cheeks! (I can call you that now, Moto's not online!)

when you get in bed, you need about a 5' jump to make sure the bunny man can't grab your feet! (and for God's sake, don't let your toes get out from under the blankets!)

sirmyk said:
If any of you see me disappear on this forum for awhile, it's just to go dress like a bunny from hell before popping in to see jenn...

Oh, Sweet Jebus, how funny would that be!!!

Does anyone know a singing telegram company in Novia friggin' Scotia that will do an Easter message in July?

I would probably piss myself laughing!

My dad gave me a 38, that makes me feel better. Although I can't get it out of the gun safe, it is heavy and I could hit someone in the head with it I suppose.

Ronny said:
My dad gave me a 38, that makes me feel better. Although I can't get it out of the gun safe, it is heavy and I could hit someone in the head with it I suppose.

I think I would rather be shot than to be hit in the head with a gun safe!

damn.

I see a safe jammed about a foot into the ground with bunny-suit legs sticking out from under it, like a scene from a Warner Brothers cartoon!

too funny!

Ha,ha, my husband learned very early not to come into the house late and unannounced, he snuck in once and I can tiptoeing down the hall and attacked him in the kitchen. I may be small but I'm like a small vicious ankle biting dog.

Ronny said:
Ha,ha, my husband learned very early not to come into the house late and unannounced, he snuck in once and I can tiptoeing down the hall and attacked him in the kitchen. I may be small but I'm like a small vicious ankle biting dog.

Just like with horses - it's not about size, it's all about attitude! I have seen a pony that comes up to my knees run a full grown, 16-hand quarter horse off of a feed bucket!

The worse ride I've ever been on was a little shetland pony named Cookie, it bucked, threw me and dragged me through the blackberry bushes, my foot was caugh in the stirrup.

shovels are definitely awesome weapons. Just ask Norman Bates!

(best head thumpin of all times in Psycho II (or III?) when he hits the old lady with the shovel in the kitchen! I rolled on the floor laughing and whincing all at the same time!)

Alright, you bunch of ya-hoos. I appreciate the conversation, and comiseration. I'm gonna go turn on the tube and probably fall asleep during a movie.

Ya'll have a good night, and watch out for the Psycho-Rabbits!

A

B

C-YA!

Ronny said:
The worse ride I've ever been on was a little shetland pony named Cookie, it bucked, threw me and dragged me through the blackberry bushes, my foot was caugh in the stirrup.
Sounds like my last sexual experience...

Back