• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Pathetic

It's time for me to go crawl in the bath and then get some sleep (probably have bad dreams about ugly bunnies screwing carrot top, thanks guys) I'm leaving for the weekend so I'll be back Sunday night or Monday.

ronny, leckert and sirmyk,
you will all be thrilled to know i made it through the night unscathed and only had a dream about working as a cashier in a grocery store that was going under. i got to work(wearing waaaay too much makeup and my bite plate) to discover my hours were being cut back and i would only be working on call.
but, not_sirmyk has met an unfortunate end.(it seems he survived being shoved into sirmyk's ash-hole) he showed up in a fuzzy pink bunny suit with a set of vampire teeth, covered in soot and dirt. the look was all wrong, he was no frank, but i felt sorry for him so i pretended to be afraid. he picked up that i was faking and got pretty pissed. needless to say he met the business end of my baseball bat. how does one get rid of a 6 foot tall, dirty, fuzzy pink bunny? i don't have any convienant ash-holes.

tell him there are gay midgets in the trunk of your car...

"a little further... WHAM!"

Then it's off to the landfill!

Back