• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

pen clicking

Man up and just tell the guy that you have trouble concentrating with the pen clicking. Problem solved.

Also, you want to sit behind the pretty women, not in front of them.

Man up and just tell the guy that you have trouble concentrating with the pen clicking. Problem solved.

Also, you want to sit behind the pretty women, not in front of them.

maybe you're right. Only I have thought of an artful gentleman's solution that I cannot neglect

Man, I've been had! My stratego pieces all look the same. Except for the pictures on the back. How come my stratego pieces don't look so neat?

I guess a man on the field is no example of a stratego piece since he's in plain view.

maybe you're right. Only I have thought of an artful gentleman's solution that I cannot neglect

The gentleman's approach would be to take him aside and politely ask him to refrain from pen clicking in class because it makes it difficult for you to concentrate.

Any other approach (such as my first four suggestions) is designed to make you look superior to him or to degrade him, both of which are not gentlemanly things to do.

The gentleman's approach would be to take him aside and politely ask him to refrain from pen clicking in class because it makes it difficult for you to concentrate.

Any other approach (such as my first four suggestions) is designed to make you look superior to him or to degrade him, both of which are not gentlemanly things to do.

my design is only to make it difficult for the sargaent to direct his contempt.

my design is only to make it difficult for the sargaent to direct his contempt.

Why? Are you worried he is going to make you drop and give him twenty?

Seriously though, whether he is a drill sergeant or not you need to tell him that his pen clicking is bothering you. Chances are good he'll apologize about it and cease with his clicking. He might even get a bit embarrassed so be sure to bring up the issue one on one.

It's only a duel if helgi smack Sarge across the face with a leather glove. Also, helgi might want to grow a pencil thin mustache.

Back