• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

pen clicking

A suggestion to end this conversation once and for all......

Drop out of this college you're attending and sign up for an online university instead. Lock yourself up in your bedroom for the rest of the semester.
No one will bother you there

PROBLEM SOLVED!

Have a nice day!:D

people bother me on line all the time.

your suggestion is tempting, to take classes online from my bedroom

* of course I never have any trouble in bed

* I'd be working online, and all the while free to wonder around the net, rather than get caught up on the online studies you suggest

* and my proffesor would have to use emoticons, sparing me to look at his stupid face!

tempting suggestion, Isabel, but I decline, and I have several suggestions for you that are not so tempting! But off course, sparkchaser seems to have a suggestion for you that I think you'll both find suitable.

Oh, guys, that's soaks! Was someone talkin' about being bad at bed? All of you and your suggestions is making fun, that's all. I don't know, maybe something that none of us get it but helgi was tryin' to tell his problem and he just wanted help. And you guys, look what you did. Things happen, how can I do that to stop it.

Maybe the pen clicking is like an itch and the reaction to it is like a desire to scratch. No itch, no desire to scratch. But without it, something is now missing from life, that certain extra irritation that lets you know you're alive.

To silverseason

Dear aunt, I have to say that irritation keeps people in their form, like, if people don't dicuss they can't develop. Irritation feeling is very close to the feeling which makes people discuss. If I don't irritate to my brother, for example, he won't fix his faults.

Dear aunt, I have to say that irritation keeps people in their form, like, if people don't dicuss they can't develop. Irritation feeling is very close to the feeling which makes people discuss. If I don't irritate to my brother, for example, he won't fix his faults.

What?:confused:

Maybe the pen clicking is like an itch and the reaction to it is like a desire to scratch. No itch, no desire to scratch. But without it, something is now missing from life, that certain extra irritation that lets you know you're alive.

I'd take my own pulse over another's impulse any day.

Oh, guys, that's soaks! Was someone talkin' about being bad at bed? All of you and your suggestions is making fun, that's all. I don't know, maybe something that none of us get it but helgi was tryin' to tell his problem and he just wanted help. And you guys, look what you did. Things happen, how can I do that to stop it.

All your pen are belong to us.

I've never said this to anyone before, but LEARN ENGLISH

I know in a few language including Persian, Azerbaijanian, Turkish, English, French, Spanish, Italian. I can sometimes have some spelling errors. Let's consider it once more; learn Persian, you have seven years time. I don't think even under these conditions you can learn it. Also, I live in a place that no one cares about what language you use, it's NYC!

I know in a few language including Persian, Azerbaijanian, Turkish, English, French, Spanish, Italian. I can sometimes have some spelling errors. Let's consider it once more; learn Persian, you have seven years time. I don't think even under these conditions you can learn it. Also, I live in a place that no one cares about what language you use, it's NYC!

no you're english isn't bad in general, just that one post and I was kidding

Back