• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Personal freedom. What is it?

Libra, another thing that it is impossible to make a short answer, in order to answer your questions I would have to quote whole chapters for you, which, I think is not good for the forum and also a breach of the author's copyright.

No problem Vestnik.I am reading the interview he has given.How did you come upon this author?

Well, I first read V.Megre's book "Anastasia", the first book of the series in 1997, just picked it up in a book shop, paged it through and liked what I saw, so I decided to buy one. After I read book 1 I wanted to know what happened next so I got book 2 and all the rest as soon as they were published. The more I read them the more I was attracted by what is suggested in the books. :)

Well, I first read V.Megre's book "Anastasia", the first book of the series in 1997, just picked it up in a book shop, paged it through and liked what I saw, so I decided to buy one. After I read book 1 I wanted to know what happened next so I got book 2 and all the rest as soon as they were published. The more I read them the more I was attracted by what is suggested in the books. :)

What has changed in your life after reading them?if anything.

What has changed in your life after reading them?if anything.

My life has changed completely, allthough not in a single moment. It took a few years for me before I made a final decision to walk this path. Implementing this decision I left a relatively safe and quiet life in New Zealand (where I used to live since 2001) and returned back to Russia in 2008.

I guess it's a personal thing ,if you get something out of it that's fine,I just think the author is using a gimick especially now with Anastasia's oil being produced.The other thing that bothers me greatly,him leaving his children and drops off and sees them every now and then.I can't get passed understanding that.Just me.

I guess it's a personal thing ,if you get something out of it that's fine,I just think the author is using a gimick especially now with Anastasia's oil being produced.The other thing that bothers me greatly,him leaving his children and drops off and sees them every now and then.I can't get passed understanding that.Just me.

As I mentioned before you could find the answers to what bothers you in the books.

As I wrote before you will find the answers to what bothers you in the books.

I think I know what the answer will be,Anastasia needs to stay in her Space of Love and asked him to go and write the book.

Thanks anyways Vestnik.

Back