• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

PG-13 Boundary - An Implosion

Shaggy of 'Boombastic' fame said:
PG13, ain't no thang. When I stick my phallic-substitute-device into ya'll's rectal-orifices, we'll see how those guidelines stand up. But, Hey, it's all good becuase I don't know any 13 year olds that know what 'phallic' means.

^ It wasn't me. It was Shaggy.

He and Ou Be have been banished to the wilderness. :(

But there's lots of cute kitten pictures to look at.

Irene Wilde

I'd never notice these changes if someone didn't point them out :mad: Did we all notice Wabbit's a mod?

bobbyburns said:
where oh where has my enema gone?

Hey bobby, you know the way back from "the wilderness" - why don't you lead a search party and find them. (If it's at all possible, though, could you just bring enema back - I must say, I found that ou be chap a little tiresome at times (Oh alright - bring them both if you must; sticks and stones, and all that)).

'Irene Wilde?'
'HERE!'
'Waterycrystal?'
'HERE!'
'Billy O?'
(Muffled grumblings)
'Billy Oblivion??!'
'Sorry I had a chiffon scarf in my mouth...'
'Ehem. Ou be?.... Ou be?.... Oh not again. What did he do this time? He sent novella a PM saying what??? Oh my!'

"Freya?! Freya??!! Freya??!!"

---"check, she is in the middle of the group hug."

"bobbyburns?"

---"Still alive." *sleepy voice*

"Novella??"

---"am busy in replying ***'s posts!" :mad:

."warm enema?"

---Dah...

..."A.." "B.." "C.."........"R**.."....."T**"...." X**" "Y**" "Z**"
ok, it is noon, we got to have lunch..

Can we have warm_enema and Ou Be back please?

They've been intentionally provocative, but I think the forum is robust enough to appreciate their contributions.

Freya said:
'Ehem. Ou be?.... Ou be?.... Oh not again. What did he do this time? He sent novella a PM saying what??? Oh my!'

As if!! I would never report the poor sod. I miss him! He was like an old smelly dog underfoot, always trying to get the people food.

Apologies novella. Twas the first name that popped into my head. Well it wasn't actually, but I didn't want to include anyone that might get offended and I don't give a toss if I offend you. Hah!

Freya said:
Apologies novella. Twas the first name that popped into my head. Well it wasn't actually, but I didn't want to include anyone that might get offended and I don't give a toss if I offend you. Hah!

FREYA SAID TOSS!!

No, just inflict a group hug on you!

I do hope they let Mr. Enema return -- I just ordered a gross of marschino cherries. :(

Irene Wilde

:eek:

I hope they've only put warm_enema in suspenders :(

Dammit Irene, you can't tell us all about your fantasies, then get upset when we all have a nice chat about them. That's not how it works!

Back