• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Pick one.

Wabbit

Hi :D

If you had to pick just one web site as your favorite, apart from this one of coarse, what would you pick?

Here is mine: http://www.mirrorproject.com/

Just love and have been addicted to it for a long time. I like it because of it's artistic value but also because it's a small window, a glimpse, into other places and lives. Each photo has a small amount of text with it that explains about the photo. Sometimes the text is trivial or sometimes it is so much more.

What is yours???

Regards
SillyWabbit

Re: Re: Pick one.

Originally posted by Kaz
Originally posted by SillyWabbit
Hi :D

If you had to pick just one web site as your favorite, apart from this one of coarse, what would you pick?

Here is mine: http://www.mirrorproject.com/

Fantasic website. I have add it in my favourite list. Have you took a photo of yourself in mirror?

Hi Kaz, Im glad that you liked it ! :)

No, I have not taken a pic of myself but only because I don't own a digital camera! As soon as I get one... mirror project, here I come!!!

Are you going to take one for the site? :)

Regards
SillyWabbit

I've submitted several to the Mirror Project...but that was back when i had short hair and wore glasses...I destroyed all hard copies of pics with short hair, because I hated it so much.

Re: Re: Re: Pick one.

Originally posted by SillyWabbit
Hi Kaz, Im glad that you liked it ! :)

No, I have not taken a pic of myself but only because I don't own a digital camera! As soon as I get one... mirror project, here I come!!!

Are you going to take one for the site? :)

Regards
SillyWabbit

I may take one in one day! :)

Go for it Kaz!!! :)

Chewie! Are you going to post the url of your mirror project shots? Short hair and all!!! :D

Regards
SillyWabbit

Back