• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Pizza - 'nuff said

SFG75 said:
Ever try one of those "healthy" pizzas? not bad really-just very doughy.

I refer you to my "orange puddles of grease" comment, and take Peder's side in this one!

I like anchovies, but only if they are on the side, uncooked. Extra pepperoni w/anchovies on the side and ice cold Miller High Life!

We have an Uno's here, Peder, and I thought it was "okay" but a little overpriced and undergood for my taste. Chicago is one place where I have not tried the pizza - I am sure it is better there than in the franchise.

Moto - Not knowing for sure, I think the dough is a completely different formula for thin crust. I think it is more like a cracker, than a dough. It's not so much how thin you roll it, but how flaky and crispy it is.

My favourite pizza places are Bucky's, in a small town near my family farm. Totally suprising, but the pizza is GOOD! Also, Western Pizza, a Regina Franchise that I missed with a furry when I was gone. I'm an extra sauce light cheese peperoni girl myself.
OH, and I also make my own pizza pops. I have a sandwhich maker, take two slices of bread, pizza sauce, pepperoni and cheese, put it all together and cook in the sandwich maker until hot and brown. AWESOME breakfast.

leckert said:
We have an Uno's here, Peder, and I thought it was "okay" but a little overpriced and undergood for my taste.
Leckert,
I'll definitely go with the only 'okay' and the overpriced. But undergood? Just get it hot enough and it will burn your tongue and scald every tate bud just like any other pizza. :D
Peder

Peder said:
Leckert,
I'll definitely go with the only 'okay' and the overpriced. But undergood? Just get it hot enough and it will burn your tongue and scald every tate bud just like any other pizza. :D
Peder

See, that's my problem... I let it cool down first.

Maybe I'll try that with Pizza Hut, and save some money! I'll put it in the microwave for a couple of minutes and then stuff the cheese in my mouth...

and while we are on the subject...

Is there anything better for Saturday morning breakfast than room temperature pepperoni pizza!?!

I think not.

edit:

Unless it would be room temperature mushroom and onion pizza!

:D

I'm originally from the Chicago area and I feel like a traitor saying this... but...

I don't like stuffed pizza.

Even more,

I LOVE Pizza Hut!!! I love the grease, I love the cheese, the pan pizza is the best. Their dessert pizza is also fantastic.

Once I was in San Francisco on vacation and I had a slice of garlic pizza with big chunks of garlic all over it. Sooo good. I'm ususally of the opinion that you can never have enough garlic, unless it's time for dessert.

KristoCat said:
I LOVE Pizza Hut!!! I love the grease, I love the cheese, the pan pizza is the best. Their dessert pizza is also fantastic.

Once I was in San Francisco on vacation and I had a slice of garlic pizza with big chunks of garlic all over it. Sooo good. I'm ususally of the opinion that you can never have enough garlic, unless it's time for dessert.

I'll join you in admitting that I like Pizza Hut's dessert pizza. I don't think the rest of their pizza is better than getting it at a non-chain store, but the dessert makes a mediocre slice of cheese worth suffering through.

I'm with you on the garlic too. I don't know what I would do without it. It revitalizes lousy food (canned pasta sauce, frozen pizza, etc) so easily. My favorite is homemade roasted garlic used as a spread on a slice of french bread.

What do you like on your pizza? Ttna,cajun chicken,bacon and bbq sauce base

What is pizza like in your country? It's wonderful :D but i bore of it

Do you have pizza in your country? erm yes...

Who makes the best pizza? 4 star pizza!

I have tried pizza in both new york and chicago in various places and i expected alot more :(

hmmm pizza..

i used to get dominos for the longest time. i actually complained about it with a couple of friends the other day. i hate the crust, the cheese is weird.. meh

a local pizzaria back in NJ had great pizza...

now i eat a lot of pizza from school, even tho its obviously homemadeish and tastes different - but i still like it

i didn't like pizza hut when i tried it a few years ago. i just get plain pizza. the local pizzaria here won my heart over a few years ago with their crunchy crust

Back