• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

planet X

bobbyburns

so I was going through a website today and happened to click on a link about planet X, the so-called tenth planet in our solar system. some of this stuff is straight up scary. for instance, when it sweeps through our solar system again it will cause the earth's poles to shift. my question is, what if this is really true? ancient cultures have prophesized the armaggedon that planet X will bring. does anyone have an opinion on this?

I was going to plagiarize some science stuff... but thought better and posted this link, which offers some interesting information:

Planet X

Nibiru, huh?

and, some people say that this planet X is hollow and rings like a bell, but the government is hiding the truth from us. I wonder if this is just a sign of the validity of biblical prophecy?

it could validate any doomsday prophecy. meh. and what doesn't the government hide from us?

what about asteroid 1950 DA? 1 in 300 chance it will slam into earth 878 years from now. 1 in 300 doesn't sound bad, but a degree off that could see our great great great great great etc grandkids dealing with Lucifer's Hammer.

here is a photo of planet X:

nan1004a5yc.jpg

jenem, I am beginning to think maybe planet X is the solution to the coming of asteroid 1950 DA. by tapping into the universe's energy grid (harmonic 33) and synchronizing its machines with it, planet X could cause the boundaries of space time to collapse. this would parent a black hole that would destroy asteroid 1950 DA instantaneously. the ancient sumerians talk of a "winged globe" that heralds the arrival of planet X. perhaps this will resolve the issue once and for all. what do you think?

bobbyburns said:
here is a photo of planet X:
It's soooo pretty... like a freshly dropped egg from an ovary...

What they don't show you in this picture is Spermy's Comet coming from the opposite direction.

bump.

I don't think you guys are taking this seriously enough. it is almost as important as eating a healthy balance of foods.

bobbyburns said:
I wish you guys would focus on this thread. I am still trying to get feedback regarding planet X.

bobby

I would have to agree with SirMyk.

It is pretty.

yes, it is a pretty picture, leckert, but I was wondering if you could not try to derail our conversation of planet X.

bobbyburns said:
for instance, when it sweeps through our solar system again it will cause the earth's poles to shift. my question is, what if this is really true? ancient cultures have prophesized the armaggedon that planet X will bring. does anyone have an opinion on this?
I'm not sure that pole-shifting is such a bad thing. Yeah, it may spring a new ice age, but maybe that's just the planet's way of flushing the toilet...

Here's a concept picture of pole-shifting:

awww.crystalinks.com_magfieldsreversed.jpg

Armaggedon is watching Liv Tyler act.

Nasa space dudes said:
There is no known Planet X or 10th planet in our solar system. Scientists have been looking for about a hundred years. It was believed that such a planet was required to explain the orbital characteristics of the outer planets Uranus and Neptune. Many searches have been performed and, to date, no evidence of such a planet has emerged. In addition, better information about the masses of outer planets has also now shown that no other planets are necessary to explain the planetary orbits.

sirmyk, I would like to know why you think planet X is fake? I am really interested in this stuff, and would like to know why I am wrong so that I don't look stupid on this forum.

Based on this article from NASA and other articles, I tend to believe there is a planet x. Whether it gives proof to religious and other prophecies is quite another matter. There are some pretty far-out theories floating around!

bobbyburns said:
sirmyk, I would like to know why you think planet X is fake? I am really interested in this stuff, and would like to know why I am wrong so that I don't look stupid on this forum.
I'm not entirely convinced that it's a fake, but I'm pretty sure there's not a Jupiter sized planet on the outer reaches of the solar system. According to Nasa there are a dozen or more rocks (half the size of Pluto) floating around in some belt, which they deem not planets! (with the exclaimation point posted on their site). I've heard various names for this "Planet X", but the only information I can find so far on this planet comes from "wacked-out" websites (you know, the ones with so called experts researching the authenticity of crop circles and such). I'm still looking for more information. Any links you can provide would be great. We can discuss this more indepth.

Ell said:
Based on this article from NASA and other articles, I tend to believe there is a planet x.
Thanks for the link, Ell! I was sceptical when I was reading the first few posts, but I guess this clinches it. What do you think they should call it?

~MonkeyCatcher~

bobbyburns said:
when it sweeps through our solar system again it will cause the earth's poles to shift.
So the question of the day is.....when will this sweep get close enough to Earth to start causing possible havoc on our miserable existance? If we're talking sometime in the next 5-100 years I might have to start thinking about this. If we're talking somewhere between 100 and 1000 years from now....well....in typical human fashion I'd have to say....I like the pictures

bobbyburns said:
this double star picture seems to be more proof of planet X's existence.
And is that a mountain range in the picture, and some clouds?

I'm still looking for proof that this Planet X of yours will come crashing into the earth...

(hears crikets chirping...)

Back