• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

planet X

thanks, magpie, but I believe ell already posted a similar article. perhaps we have discovered planet X? this is a question I am currently tackling. I was daydreaming the other day about having my own spacecraft, and going up there to find the truth for myself.

Hi Bobbyburns,

the day you get your spacecraft please please save me a seat.

They've definetly identified something large enough to be classified a planet. But how to tell whether this one is indeed Planet X?

I don't mean to make you paranoid, but it seems like maybe there is more to this new planet than the government has revealed.

I don't want to come across as paranoid or weird - (i'm only a conspiracy theorist at weekends :D ) but i can totally believe that - its always been the governments way - they'll decide how they can use it for gain before they even consider letting us joenobodies in on it.

but it seems like maybe there is more to this new planet than the government has revealed

like, how much more to it do you think? and do you think it is the planet x?

I once read this book in school about a top secret military organization known as the "Majestic 12". in it some guy was talking about how, according to classified documents that were leaked, what the government knows of extraterrestrial life is quite a lot actually. the documents claim that the US had recovered both technology and alien corpses from UFO wreckage that they believe was sent from planet X to spy on us. the fact that the FBI closed off the entire area is proof that the government believed there was something to hide.

anyway, I don't claim to have all the answers, but I suspect that this photo of planet X will resolve the issue once and for all.

aimg358.imageshack.us_img358_1392_nancy8402jw.jpg

bobbyburns said:
SFG75, could u plz explain what that movie has to do with planet X?

you are the one who mentioned aliens. i have my tinfoil hat on so they won't know my innermost thoughts, regardless of their vacuity.

I am just interested in astronomy, but your post reminded me that planet X was also caught on film several times in eraserhead.

i've never seen eraserhead. that is by david lynch?

i don't want to spam your thread, i can see you are earnest in your search. i don't know much about astronomy. i will leave now.

jenngorham said:
you are the one who mentioned aliens. i have my tinfoil hat on so they won't know my innermost thoughts, regardless of their vacuity.

Yeah, and I have the baby monitor on to listen in on their discussions. :eek: Though half the time I just get my kids throwing stuff on the floor in their bedroom.

It takes Pluto 248 earth years to orbit the sun.

If Planet X has an orbit that carries it so far past Pluto that we've only just discovered it within the last decade or so, and the orbit will bring this "planet" close enough to mess with the earth's magnetic fields, the distance this planet travels is huge.

Is there some prediction as to how far into the future this possible disturbance will take place? Will any of us posting in this forum today have even the remotest possibility of being alive when this event takes place? If it takes place?

It would seem to me that the destruction of earth will more than likely be a man-made event rather than something like the catastrophic colission of two planets, or the complete disruption of earths magnetic fields and poles.

I read something about ancient Astronomers that described a planet with the orbit of planet x. Probably one of the articles I read on CNN. So it looks like the planet has been here before.

bobbyburns said:
I am just interested in astronomy, but your post reminded me that planet X was also caught on film several times in eraserhead.

I've seen eraserhead... don't recall where Planet X might have been caught?

(was a long time ago...)

Bobby--You might want to check out this link and go to the forum that they have. You'd find a lot of people who share your general interest in that kind of thing.

bobbyburns said:
so, anyway, planet X is the original topic for this thread, so let's try to get this back on track. does anyone have any definitive scientific proof that planet X doesn't exist? I'd be interested in seeing it.

bobbyburns said:
...I suspect that this photo of planet X will resolve the issue once and for all.

aimg358.imageshack.us_img358_1392_nancy8402jw.jpg
Wow, another picture of the sun taken above some trees... with a lense flare...

Why do you keep posting crap that has nothing to do with Planet X, and posting stupid pictures that have nothing to do with Planet X, if you insist on chatting about Planet X? You make no sense, strange, little boy.

you guys don't get it. this is all a weeding out process as only a select few are going to get to go with bobby. don't blow it.

I saw a tv program about niburu last month and it was talking about how it's the second brightest thing in the solar system and that got me thinking about people who are blind. to them this wouldn't be true. also, only cameras can spot planet X from the earth because you wouldn't see it if you stared into the sun. my teacher told me that that could make you go blind.

jenngorham said:
this is all a weeding out process as only a select few are going to get to go with bobby.
You make it sound like getting membership to a golf club. Is it really that exciting?

december 21st, 2012 is what the mayan calender predicts.
Motokid said:
Is there some prediction as to how far into the future this possible disturbance will take place? Will any of us posting in this forum today have even the remotest possibility of being alive when this event takes place? If it takes place?

Back