• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Plans for the weekend?

Got everything moved this past weekend and now I've been unpacking. Though I had to make a 6 hour (including driving time and time at the apartment) trip back to our old apartment to sign out. So not much got unpacked yesterday...especially as I got a cold from my in-laws this past weekend and was feeling rather fatigued when I got in. Back to unpacking today, though, and I should get finished! I'm quite excited about that....it'll be nice to have our little place all set up and homey. I'll have to post pics, the views are spectacular.

I did tell my husband, though, that we're just going to wait for the little house across the street to go on sale and then we're going to chuck all our belongings out the window, across the street. I'm using the plates as frisbees. No more boxes and moving for me ;)

I think I'm going to go to the Peak distict with the new Porsche tommorow.
Some of us from a website/forum- who post on there are coming from all over. This will probably include Ferraris and TVRs (hard shoulders should be packed :p).

I can't help but be paranoid that this is some weird trap! I don't know anyone. Perhaps I've spent too much time at home behind closed doors!

Marquis Rex said:
I can't help but be paranoid that this is some weird trap! I don't know anyone. Perhaps I've spent too much time at home behind closed doors!
I went to a forum meet-up once and surprisingly few people died. Or course, it might be a cunning car heist scheme.

This weekend I am doing nothing at all. Nothing, except a bit of laundry and a bit of shopping - maybe even for books.

I started a new job on June 1st. And this is the first weekend without any plans. YES!!!

Relaxing, pottering around. That's it!

Hobitten

I'm pre-resting myself this weekend. Off to Chessington on Wednesday as it's the last day of cheap tickets, and then on Friday I'm off for a long weekend in Cornwall. So everyone needs to get their fudge orders in by Thursday afternoon. I accept Paypal.

My best friend is getting married and I'm her matron of honor. Already been busy all day for the wedding, and will continue to be busy until its over tomorrow night.

We'll be wrenching in the garage per usual. Instead of it being stifling hot, it'll be raining, just for variety.

Hmm, well Saturday I might be going with a friend to an open day for a tennis club.

Sunday I'm dog sitting because my parents are going to look at some boats and I'm going to stay home and look after my dog. AND sleep! Which I want to do right now!

Saturday plans are up in the air right now, because of the rain, but Sunday we plan on taking our nephew to see Shrek 2 and I can't wait!!! :D

He is 4 1/2 and a blast to be around. He'll hold a bag of popcorn in his lap and dole it out to his Uncle and I. He plays favorites. He'll give a handful to his Uncle and I may get one or two pieces each time. It's fun. :)

This weekend I am doing cleaning the rooms, washing my clothes and ironing them as well. This Sunday I will see the film 'The LadyKillers'. Can't wait.

Large amounts of coursework for school, including a few amendments to a biology analysis and an essay on environment and pathetic fallacy in "Oliver Twist." How thrilling.

There's a party in North London held by people I knew from 14 years ago, trouble is, I'll be in the Peak District and don't know whether it'll be worth the drive ALL the way down to Palmers Green.....with people I don't have alot in common with anymore, from a time of my life I'd rather forget....
Hmmm...

Tomorrow we'll be in Wales most of the day and Sunday we're going to a BBQ in Sussex :)

I'm off to Wales in the morning, to climb up the North Ridge of Tryfan in Snowdonia. It'll probably be wet and windy - just how I like it.
:D I love mountains! :D

Well, that's most of the coursework out of the way, but I have a big history exam on Monday. Guess how I'll be spending tomorrow then.

Was just planning on the normal weekend. Working, then going out with friends to play pool or watch a movie and have a drink or two and dance. Then back to the house for a quiet day or night of reading and cleaning up my house. However, little did I know that all of a sudden my past would all come back at once. I had not one, but two ex-girlfriends show up out of the blue. One called and wants to know why we don't talk anymore and wants to get together. And one from way back in highschool shows up at Barnes and Noble where i work with her family and we talk till close then through till the morning afterwords. Little can I say but, WHOA! Isn't life fun? :)

After a GREAT weekend last weekend in the peak district with the "Pistonheads" lot, I ended up staying near Stockton. I'm going to this PistonFest Venue

http://www.pistonfest.com/default.asp

This weekend.
I'm quite excited because last weekend I met some really decent, genuine and nice people. And the Banta between TVRs, Lotus' and Posches was minimal and all in good fun. Tommorow I'm going to buy a Tent and some good wine for the event.
The place is very close to me, so I could even nip home for a shower...

im going to relax, i need some me time, and some relax time, ive been stressed lately. i think ill go camping at the park, and just fish. read. listen to music. drink teas and wines. just chill.

Back