• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

poetry forum

That's marvelous, Stewart. A brilliant display of poetical fireworks. Vesper's sig is back to semi-normal size again, thank the mods.

I know I said we could relate anything we posted back to poetry somehow, but I am having difficulty with the Pegasus Descending post. Perhaps the author's prose is somehow a derivative of poetry. Or maybe, there's a poem at the beginning of each chapter. The dedication could be a poem..but let's hope it isn't. Maybe James Lee Burke uses a cipher and his books are really just encoded poems. Not having read said book, I am at a loss. Perhaps muggle is just very clever and it is the text within the post itself that relates to poetry, and he throws in the book name just to throw us off. Any further suggestions?

I see you agree Tundra. Oh well, I'll just harass you in the randomness thread. (kidding) If you think that your poetry isn't good enough to be posted, then I must say you haven't read much of mine. ^^ I post it for the fun, and to get reviews on how to improve. It works too.

I didn't say I think my poetry is bad. I think my poems are very entertaining. I already have a semi-groupish place where I share them. My point is that I'm not a serious poet, I'm a silly poet. And this is a serious forum (when it comes to book discussions, anyway (excepting stewarts last post)).

Have you seen a couple of unnamed peoples'. I couldn't make any sense out of it and told them so. To me, they were silly, but I still read them in interest of it being another's poetry. Please, Tundra. I really really really want to read what you've wrote. Please.

Please can you keep this thread on the topic of a poetry forum, or poetry. I've deleted some off-topic and/or insulting posts. If anyone has any personal issues with other members, kindly take it to PMs and keep it off the boards. Thank you.

We now have a Drama and Poetry forum, as a subforum tucked into the fiction forum. Should it take off then no doubt it will become a prominent area in its own right. Enjoy.

Back