• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Pointless question time!

Can you

• Total voters
A bit of both but I'm afraid I do have a big mouth, and I was a greedy little brat so I would always put whole muffins, cupcakes, whatever in my mouth before I had to share them with my siblings.

I can make my hand thinner than my wrist though which is helpful for lots of these tricks, but never hand the cuffs back to an officer after slipping them off they don't like that.

Ronny said:
A bit of both but I'm afraid I do have a big mouth, and I was a greedy little brat so I would always put whole muffins, cupcakes, whatever in my mouth before I had to share them with my siblings.

I can mke my hand thinner than my rist though which is helpful for lots of these tricks, but never hand the cuffs back to an officer after slipping them off they don't like that.

that's cool, my hand are kinda huge, but i think that's helpful for a lot of things...

How often did you slip of the handcuffs?

HoneyD-I only did it with an officer once (he made it clear he didn't find it cute, funny or amusing in any way) but after that it became one of my party tricks so I've done it a lot since then.

Wabbit- Thanks, I love cupcakes!!!

Ronny said:
HoneyD-I only did it with an officer once (he made it clear he didn't find it cute, funny or amusing in any way) but after that it became one of my party tricks so I've done it a lot since then.

Wabbit- Thanks, I love cupcakes!!!

man the officer had no sense of humor, did he... man he could almost be grumpy from SnowWhite and the seven stooges (sp?)... :eek:

ronny i think the more interesting question here is why were you in handcuffs? that is an interesting talent....

I can do the tongue roll, tongue flip (both ways - had to train my tongue to go clockwise, though), can't touch the nose, unfortunately, though. But I can wiggle my ears independantly. I can also fit my fist in my mouth, which I attribute to a large mouth, as I have average - large sized hands.

Here's one for you guys, though:

--
1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right
hand. Your foot will change direction.

And there's nothing you can do about it
--

Well? Is there anything you can do about it?

if you look at your foot you can keep doing it. but mind, i have been out in the sun a bit today and had 2 glasses of wine with dinner.

Kookamoor said:
I can do the tongue roll, tongue flip (both ways - had to train my tongue to go clockwise, though) ... I can also fit my fist in my mouth.
What, are you trying to turn me on?

The rolling of the tongue is genetic.

Cheers

easy, just remind him that his boyfriend waits in his apartment and his wife in his house, while his girlfriend boinks his best friend...
and is it working?

honeydevil said:
easy, just remind him that his boyfriend waits in his apartment and his wife in his house, while his girlfriend boinks his best friend...
and is it working?
I think I'm too drunk to understand that.

Cheers

honeydevil said:
sorry, but who the heck is jerry springer?

don't you live in florida right now? jerry springer is a nightmare of daytime tv. he is a talk show host and all his guests are sleeping with their husbands cousins best friend but the father is the pastor of the local church. mindless programming at its worst.

jenngorham said:
don't you live in florida right now? jerry springer is a nightmare of daytime tv. he is a talk show host and all his guests are sleeping with their husbands cousins best friend but the father is the pastor of the local church. mindless programming at its worst.

now i knwo why i don't know him... i try to avoid crappy TV... sometimes... i think...

Back