• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

*poke*

Arabian Passion

I've been lurking around the forum for a while now, and figured I should actually post something. I'm a banking and finance student who should've studied English Literature. I've been reading avidly ever since I can remember, all sort of geres, although my favorites are historical fiction, fantasy, and science fiction.

Incidentally, this is one of the few forums that isn't banned by my university's Websense policy, so I'm here quite often, if I'm not prying into people's weblogs. I have my own but I hardly update.

Well, I guess that's it... :D

Welcome to the forum..
Beware of Billy O. he is not fond of students..
Enjoy your stay.

:eek: Ok, you know the typical type A personality, Banking and Finance major stereotype? I don't fit that stereotype all too well... Was kind of forced into Banking and Finance because of family pressure and you can't really do much with an English Lit degree in the Middle East.. I'm a typical overachiever, I get the grades because I don't know how else to go about a particular course or assignment. Otherwise, most of the time I should spend studying, I end up reading other stuff... :p yeah, ok, bankers and financial analysts suck..

Arabian Passion said:
I'm a typical overachiever, I get the grades because I don't know how else to go about a particular course or assignment.
Ah, great deal of modesty too. You'll fit in here great. :D :D

ds

Back