• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Poll: Suzanne Vega

You would be the following person:

• I am a female and I own Susanne Vega music (CD,MP3,etc.)

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I am a male and I own Susanne Vega music (CD,MP3,etc.)

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • I am a female and I DON'T own Susanne Vega music

• I am a male and I DON'T own Susanne Vega music

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pointed out by whom? I've been a fan of hers since the late 80s, I have most of her records, and I was a guy last time I checked...

Her album "Nine Objects of Desire" is one of my favorites. She's a great songwriter that can do so many different things.

Pointed out by whom? I've been a fan of hers since the late 80s, I have most of her records, and I was a guy last time I checked...

Thank you to The waveguide for protecting my anonymity but here is my confession.

The comment was made by me and done facetiously at that. I suppose I could have attached one of the sophomoric smiley faces to the right to indicate my joke but that takes away a lot of the fun don't you think?

The comment was made here http://www.bookandreader.com/forums/music/16013-telling-persons-character-his-music-collection-2.html in a similarly joking thread.

I see the results are thus far inconclusive, no?

I own one Suzanne Vega album (I'm female, by the way). I can't even remember what it's called (it's the one with Solitude Standing, and Tom's Diner on it) or where it is. :confused:

I own one Suzanne Vega album (I'm female, by the way). I can't even remember what it's called (it's the one with Solitude Standing, and Tom's Diner on it) or where it is. :confused:

The album is Solitude Standing and it is buried under your TBL pile. :p

Ah, that's the one. I could see the cover in my mind, but didn't know the title.

Yus, you're right - that's probably where it is. :eek:

Back