• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Poor Stewart....

The way Sparkchaser has been going with his communist propaganda of late it's no surprise.

Stewart cares about when the beer I owe him will be mailed.

See, he has his priorities ;)

Can you mail beer without running into legal issues if you don't have whatever licenses John Law deems proper? I know you can gift it, but wonder about sending it thru the mail. Yes, it is a slow day out here on the Lone Prairie..

Can you mail beer without running into legal issues if you don't have whatever licenses John Law deems proper?

It depends.

In the U.S. it varies from state to state. The U.S. Post Office will not let you ship alcohol, so you have to use UPS, FedEx, RPS, or someone else.

I have had a company ship in Iowa ship beer to me in Virginia. IIRC, we used UPS.

Personally, I feel the USPS ban is stupid. Wrap it up really good so that it will survive being dropped out the second story window and you're good. If the clerk asks what's in the box, tell them "root beer".

It depends.

In the U.S. it varies from state to state. The U.S. Post Office will not let you ship alcohol, so you have to use UPS, FedEx, RPS, or someone else.

I have had a company ship in Iowa ship beer to me in Virginia. IIRC, we used UPS.

Personally, I feel the USPS ban is stupid. Wrap it up really good so that it will survive being dropped out the second story window and you're good. If the clerk asks what's in the box, tell them "root beer".

Makes sense to me. They're just worried about potential lawsuits . Oh, and 'Juice' might be a good answer to the question of what's in the box too.

Back