• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Post a Picture!

This is our dog, Jack, when he was but a wee pup. We rescued him from the animal shelter. He's a Blue Heeler, also known as an Australian Cattle Dog. Small but fearless. And he fetches sticks and balls really well.

22-Apr0603.jpg

He was so cute that my son used to bite him. The boy was barely two and would hug and cuddle and kiss then bite! :eek: Never worried about the dog biting the boy! Yup, Jack's pretty smart with a dumb habit he learned from my niece's dog. He chases cars. :mad: :( On a good note, we live in the country and at harvest time, the mice run out of the fields (within 50 feet of my house) and he catches them. Good boy!

d2-HighgateAngel.jpg

One of the Angels at Highgate Cemetry (next door to Waterlow Park), London.
Photo credit to Billy Oblivion.

Irene Wilde

Pictures

Hi. The picture in my avatar is me with my cat Onyx. I have another cat, Algonquin, who is absolutely gorgeous, but hides when cameras come out.

ubguo

A view of Mt. Rainier from near where I live since you can't really see it from my house.

ubgw5

And here are all of my cats in one photo.

I'd love to meet all your cats, Mort! The one to the far left resembles my Gracie. All of them are so cute. :)

Dele, what a beautiful puppy dog. :)

Mort said:
ubguo

A view of Mt. Rainier from near where I live since you can't really see it from my house.

ubgw5

And here are all of my cats in one photo.

Like the mountain :)

And say MEOW to your cats for me! :)

Back