• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Post a Picture!

I recently had the misfortune to be overseeing a student with a bad case of body dismorpkia; she was convinced that she had fat knees. Being the sensitive guy that I am I teased her unmercifully for weeks about this. Usual story for student with fat knees; depression, suicide - knees get thinner.
Fat knees are a sign of studentish tendencies.

Jenem said:
i just hope that guy doesn't find he regrets it some day - he'd be screwed!!!
Yup, that's the catch with tatoos, want one today, hate it tomorrow!!! Then painfully expensive to remove!!! BTW, I have three and saving up to add to one of them. No, I'm not gonna show them, they are all under my clothes :p

cajunmama said:
Yup, that's the catch with tatoos, want one today, hate it tomorrow!!! Then painfully expensive to remove!!! BTW, I have three and saving up to add to one of them. No, I'm not gonna show them, they are all under my clothes :p

We demand proof otherwise we will assume you are scared of needles.

Here's a nice picture of me with my friend Ms I. Wilde who used to be a regular on this site until Warm Enema & Oobie Doobie were crushed beneath the heel of the fascist jackboot.

scan0002.jpg

On my computer there's no picture just a link. If it's like that on your PC click on the link to see the picture. Or if you're a student just look at the link until someone explains it in simpler language and gives you a lentil sandwich.

Billy, Billy, Billy! All you do is talk about me! the ixdea disgusts me.

PS I won't be here tommorow...I yhave a most undisireable wedding to be thy groom at. See you all in hell! ( I hate the idea of getting amrried just after Christmas)

Billy Oblivion said:
Here's a nice picture of me with my friend Ms I. Wilde who used to be a regular on this site until Warm Enema & Oobie Doobie were crushed beneath the heel of the fascist jackboot.

scan0002.jpg
Goodness, you're right! She *is* very pretty.

ds

cajunmama said:
Oob Da Boob got banned from his own site? That guy's talented!

No, it wasn't his site. It was the site where he's been annoying people since he was banned from annoying us. The latest update is that Warm enema got banned as well for sticking up for Oobie Doobie. Or sticking it up Oobie Doobie. Or something.

Aaahhh, okay then, I see, he's just got a talent for getting banned. Is he going for a record I wonder?

Nice pic, by the way.

Billy Oblivion said:
Somebody tell me the rules. What about starving Australians? Are they on a par with dead Africans?

Starving Australians? How dare you? There's plenty wrong with how this country is run, and I'm as critical as anyone, but we don't hold with that letting people starve shit. I can confidently say that there's not a single person starving here. Except some sufferers of anorexia nervosa, I suppose. And treatment for that is free to anyone who has it.

Back