• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Post Book Cover: Your Current Read...

Hey brk_3! I calculated the addition suggested on your sig and it did come out to 111. What gives? Spooky stuff.

Drylor.jpg

Hey brk_3! I calculated the addition suggested on your sig and it did come out to 111. What gives? Spooky stuff.

Yes, a little math trick. However, it only works if you were born last century.
If you were born this century the sum would be 11

Not my cup of tea but it was fine. I won't be finishing the series though. Patterson's book is not my type of novel. Sorry.

I'm calling bullshit. That's not a real answer. What it only proves to me is that you didn't read that book, or any others for that matter.

What about the book specifically did you not like? Parts of the story? The characters and why?

The harassment police will track you down and throw rocks at you as they call you names. How'd you like them apples?

The harassment police will track you down and throw rocks at you as they call you names. How'd you like them apples?

How would they? Meaning, it's still yet to happen? Or did you mean "how do you"?

Did you seriously run crying to the mods?

It's a setup Carlos! You tell'em why, and they'll nitpick and argue this and that. Don't fall for it.

Not really, I would be satisfied with a synopsis of the story.

I come here to get recommendations for books, I have yet to see any from him.

Not really, I would be satisfied with a synopsis of the story.

I come here to get recommendations for books, I have yet to see any from him.

i did not finish the book isabell. i just did not get into it. you may enjoy it and that's great. i couldn't...i can't explain why. i just didn't get into it. :sad:

i did not finish the book isabell. i just did not get into it. you may enjoy it and that's great. i couldn't...i can't explain why. i just didn't get into it. :sad:

But can you tell us why you didn't finish. What was it about the story that didn't grab you?

i just gave up on it. compare james A Michener to James Patterson. Michener feels much like what I enjoy - fat phrases, intellectual reading, well (very well) researched and a thrill to read. Worth the time to read. Patterson reads as if he wrote it on a weekend. The phrasing is thin and simple. The final result, Patterson is not my type of author. Michener, who I am only glancing over now (The Source) looks much like my type of fiction. Patterson? No, not my choice.

Back