• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

post embarassing confessions

The main problem I can see is the arrangement of the staples within the stapler. That extra little leg is going to create some tessellation issues.

Well I think I'm going to have to. What I need to know first is how many people actually use the other end of that little metal plate with the dimples in. You know you can have the staple legs bend in, or you can twist the plate around to have the legs flay out instead? I've always found the outy legs to be an inferior fastening and so shun it utterly. My new stapler would be greatly complicated if people were to insist on having both options available in the same unit. I could probably make intechangable dimple plates, but there's no way I could incorporate double dimples into a single rotating plate.

You may have noticed that I have added a poll requesting the information you need. Now all we need to do is sit back and wait for the people to decide. I do hope they don't forget about the llamas.

Certainly enough to scar me for life. When the medication didn't work the doctor's had no choice but to burn the rash off with a laser.

Back