• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

post embarassing confessions

I think I may have all the Disney fans beat.
Once, the movie Ernest Saves Christmas moved me to tears. (And, being drunk at 10:00 am explains why I watched the darn thing, but maybe not the tears.)

Last night I caught myself humming a song, couldn't figure out what it was, and then stopped humming abruptly as I realized it was a Britney Spears song. I don't know where that came from.

I like to play horse games on the playstation...

I am a PS freak, much to the chagrin of my mother and various uni mates. It could be my choice of genre, which is the apparently unfeminine shoot 'em up horror genre ( I also confess to marathons of Worms Armageddon, The Sims, and....Spyro the Dragon)

What are these horse games you speak of?

Ooh sims is a favourite too. I like sims 2 pets. Cant remember names but you compete in dressage, show jumping and cross country. You are the rider and can make horse go faster or slower and jump. The coures are the exact ones used in competitions around the world. It is really good as you need to get your stride right and turning etc, just like real :eek:
Bit sad really.

I don't find toilet humor funny.

Also, how come nobody loves anybody here? Everyone is so awful. There used to be undercurrents of love, not romantic love, but that kind of holding the door kind of love of regular people.

Also, how come nobody loves anybody here? Everyone is so awful. There used to be undercurrents of love, not romantic love, but that kind of holding the door kind of love of regular people.

There was too romantic love and as I recall we didn't much like it.

As I recall it was at best annoying and at worst made you wonder if you should be reporting someone for clearly being an overweight 30 odd year old pervert, still living in his mother's spare room, and spending all his time on the internet trying to entice 14 year old girls into bed with him. But my memories always been a bit crap.

I think you get a more secure join with lots of little ones. The problem with staples is they only have the two little pointy bits. They'd be so much better if they had three. I might make it my life's ambition to invent a better staple. A more stable staple, if you will.

I see where you're going with that. After all, everyone loves a three legged stool. You'll never have a wobbly three legged stool. You know what that means? It's stable. Apply that notion to everything in life I say.

Back